Author Topic: Border Agents Arrest Illegal Alien Who Was Already Deported 10 Times  (Read 193 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Agents Arrest Illegal Alien Who Was Already Deported 10 Times
The Wider Image: Biden's new asylum policy strands some migrants at Mexico border as conditions worsen
REUTERS/Jose Luis Gonzalez

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 22, 2023

Border Patrol agents arrested an illegal alien who was previously deported ten times, Miami Sector Chief Patrol Agent Walter Slosar said in a Monday tweet.

The Mexican national, who had a criminal record, was convicted and sentenced to prison for 10 years, Slosar said. While illegal migrant encounters at the southern border topped a record 2.2 million in fiscal year 2022, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) removed roughly 72,000 illegal aliens, compared to roughly 185,000 in fiscal year 2020 when migrant encounters were lower. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Previously Released Alleged Virginia Gun Violence Suspects, Including MS-13 Member)

Authorities arrested the illegal alien, who was previously convicted of trespassing, fraud and resisting arrest, in Tampa, Florida, Adam Hoffner, spokesperson for Border Patrol’s Miami sector, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/22/border-agents-arrest-illegal-alien-who-was-already-deported-10-times/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson