Author Topic: Wild moment Iranian drones swarm US warship with 4,000 troops at dock  (Read 262 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wild moment Iranian drones swarm US warship with 4,000 troops at dock
Story by Elijah Hamilton •
18h

New footage has been released revealing dozens of Iranian drones and speedboats swarming several US Navy ships near the Persian Gulf.

Footage showed the Iran navy sent small vessels to confront the USS Bataan and the USS Carter Hall in the fraught Strait of Hormuz.

Armed soldiers controlled the speed boats from Iran's Islamic revolutionary guard corps and came within inches of the ships, while drones also taunted the boats and managed to snap pictures right above them.

The standoff comes just weeks after the US warned vessels to avoid the Persian Gulf following a threat Iran made about seizing oil tankers in the region.

The footage, taken from several drones and speed boats, also showed Iranian soldiers speaking a mix of Farsi.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wild-moment-iranian-drones-swarm-us-warship-with-4-000-troops-at-dock/ar-AA1fzLPa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1fd1074870b5441980f0f478cb60b578&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Wild moment Iranian drones swarm US warship with 4,000 troops at dock
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 10:17:03 pm »
Sounds like the captains of these warships have been told to "shut up and put up with it".

Otherwise, why weren't these "swarms" used for target practice ??