Author Topic: Jake Tapper Stuns CNN’s Audience: “Trump was right and Joe Biden was wrong”  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jake Tapper Stuns CNN’s Audience: “Trump was right and Joe Biden was wrong”
David HawkinsAugust 19, 2023 - 10:05 am0 Comments

CNN’s Jake Tapper came clean and admitted that Trump was right and Joe Biden was wrong about Hunter Biden’s shady dealings in China.

TAPPER: Let’s turn to the Biden administration because Jeff you have some new reporting that President Biden might have a blind spot, according to people around him when it comes to his son Hunter Biden’s legal troubles and concerns about how this might impact his desire to be reelected. What do you got? What are you hearing?

ZELENY: Well, look, this is something that the President was hoping to put behind him. They were hoping that the plea agreement would go through, et cetera. Now there is very likely to be a trial unfolding at the same time as a presidential campaign. Even worse, a second special counsel’s investigation on top of the one that’s already investigating the President for classified documents.

https://slaynews.com/news/jake-tapper-stuns-cnns-audience-trump-was-right-and-joe-biden-was-wrong/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson