Author Topic: Hunter's Lawyers Threatened To Put Joe Biden On Witness Stand Before DOJ Offered 'Sweetheart' Deal:  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
August 19, 2023 10:04 PM ET

Hunter Biden’s lawyers threatened last year to put his father, President Joe Biden, on the witness stand if the Department of Justice (DOJ) brought charges for an illegal firearm purchase, Politico reported Saturday.

In October 2022, reports surfaced that federal prosecutors felt they had enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden over a false statement related to buying a gun, according to Politico, citing internal communications between Hunter’s legal team and the DOJ. Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark wrote in a 32-page letter to U.S. Attorney David Weiss, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, arguing that the leak was “illegal,” and any charges brought would violate the Second Amendment and be viewed as a partisan attack.

“President Biden now unquestionably would be a fact witness for the defense in any criminal trial,” Clark wrote in the letter obtained by Politico. “This of all cases justifies neither the spectacle of a sitting President testifying at a criminal trial nor the potential for a resulting Constitutional crisis.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/19/hunter-biden-joe-witness-stand/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe would make an excellent witless witness.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I ain't no lawyur and doan play wun on teebee,but I doan think dey have da horsepower ta do dat until MAYBE aftur Slow Joe leaves office.

Maybe not even den.

And if they did,whut wood dey hab othur than a geezer retard dat dusint no whut day hit iz?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!