Author Topic: State Wants To Legalize Child Abduction  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State Wants To Legalize Child Abduction
« on: August 18, 2023, 05:49:41 pm »
The lefts “phony ideals” are killing this country. This is no longer a skirmish; this is an all-out war and for America to survive we HAVE To Win

State Wants To Legalize Child Abduction

By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--August 18, 2023

Cover Story | CFP Comments | Reader Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Imagine having a disagreement with your child and knowing that the state you live in could give them a no questions asked escape route. Imagine your child being so empowered that all they had to do to get their way was to lie to the state. Then Imagine a state that had a Governor so egotistical, that he wanted a law passed that would allow a child to be stolen from their parents, taken to a place that they didn’t know, and have surgery performed on them without their parent’s knowledge or permission.

Law that would allow minors seeking “gender affirming” care against the will of their parents to be removed from their homes

Well if you live in Washington state, you wouldn’t need to have much of an imagination. That’s because Democratic Governor Jay Inslee has just that scenario in mind.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/state-wants-to-legalize-child-abduction
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson