Author Topic: Blaming Maui Fires On Climate Change Challenged By Downed Power Lines, Possible Neglect  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ADDISON SMITH ON AUG 17, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Blaming Maui Fires On Climate Change Challenged By Downed Power Lines, Possible Neglect

maui fire aftermathEvidence has surfaced indicating the Maui wildfires that have tragically claimed at least 106 lives, may have been—at least partly—caused by downed powerlines mixed with a lack of preventative measures.

Since the fires erupted last week, many media outlets, politicians, and activists alike have reactively blamed climate change or global warming as the culprit. That instinct has run so deeply that a book was just published making that connection. [emphasis, links added]

Environmentalists recently created a social media mob that objected to an ABC News headline reading “Why climate change can’t be blamed for the Maui wildfires“, pressuring the network into altering its headline to “Why climate change can’t be blamed entirely for the Maui wildfires.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/attempts-to-blame-maui-fires-on-climate-change-challenged-by-downed-power-lines-possible-neglect/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Island police announce launch of arson investigation: “Climate change” propagandist may have started fires in Hawaii
08/17/2023 // S.D. Wells //

In hot jungles, a simple brush fire can turn into an uncontrollable massive wildfire across an entire state or region within hours. As of late, many wildfires have been suspected to have begun as a brushfire that was lit on purpose, meaning arson. And that may be the case with the latest brushfires in Ka?? in Naalehu and Pahala, in Hawaii. Hawaii Island detectives suspect the fire was intentionally set after they found an incendiary device on the roadway where the first fire started.
Luckily, the Hawaii Fire Department was able to neutralize the two separate brushfires early on, thanks to a 911 call about the origins of the first one on Mill Camp Road in Pahala. Both fires were burning in the same area and were extinguished quickly by fire personnel.

Male operating a green ATV seen departing brushfire area right after the fires started
Is this another climate change hoax feeder story? Is George Soros behind this? Investigators are looking into suspicions of arson in the latest Hawaii brushfires that started out of the blue this past week in the area of Mill Camp Road. A male who was driving away from the fires on a green all-terrain vehicle was spotted, and this could be the explanation for the fires in the North and South Kohala districts, according to police.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-17-island-police-announce-launch-of-arson-investigation.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson