Author Topic: Rep. Wasserman Schultz equates Bidenomics to ‘hangover’ from Trump’s mishandling of pandemic  (Read 470 times)

Offline Kamaji

Dem Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz equates Bidenomics to ‘hangover’ from Trump’s mishandling of pandemic

By Hanna Panreck, Fox News
August 6, 2023

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., told CNN on Saturday that President Biden’s negative economic polling was due to a “hangover” from the COVID-19 pandemic.

CNN host Fredricka Whitfield asked Schultz about a CNN poll showing that 51% of Americans believe the economy is getting worse.

“I mean President Biden, like President Obama before him, inherited an absolute mess, coming out of the pandemic, from clearly the disastrous way that former President Trump handled the pandemic, and he was able to not only make sure that millions of jobs were saved, and small businesses were prevented from going under, but now, he’s begun to really get our economy turned around,” Schultz said.

She blamed the polling on a “hangover from the pandemic” and argued the administration is making “a lot of progress.”

“It is pretty clear that although we’re making a lot of progress, the sort of hangover from the pandemic, which was obviously a century, unprecedented situation, that it is still causing melancholy, and also, the impact of those investments is going to take some time to bake in. But that’s our job, to make sure that we communicate,” she continued.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/06/dem-rep-wasserman-schultz-equates-bidenomics-to-hangover-from-trumps-mishandling-of-pandemic/

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

Dems are still trying their ludicrous, "Trump did nothing about Covid," claim? *****rollingeyes*****

Meanwhile, perfection-or-nothing-ers and Never-Trumpers are trying a, "Trump did too much," narrative. *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... Hillary Clinton's lap dog says "What?"
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Buy me a tankful of gas wassermen.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

////00000////

Biden should run on that slogan

“Make  my incompetence Trump’s fault”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Been said before,  after democrats f-up all they can, blame Republicans.  Many fools and stooges glad to buy into it too!  Pay attention!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions