Author Topic: Survey: Chris Christie Most Disliked GOP Candidate in Field  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Survey: Chris Christie Most Disliked GOP Candidate in Field
« on: August 06, 2023, 03:22:12 pm »
Survey: Chris Christie Most Disliked GOP
Candidate in Field

Hannah Bleau 5 Aug 2023

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is the most disliked Republican candidate in the GOP primary field, this week’s Morning Consult survey found.

As is consistent with past weekly surveys, Trump continues to stand as the candidate with the highest favorability among Republicans, with 71 percent viewing him favorably. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis comes in second place with 63 percent reporting a favorable view of the presidential hopeful. Both Trump and DeSantis, however, see roughly a quarter of respondents reporting an unfavorable view of them — 26 percent and 23 percent, respectively.

Half view former Vice President Mike Pence favorably, but he has the second highest unfavorable rating among all candidates listed, coming in with 39 percent reporting an unfavorable view.

While remaining candidates have favorable ratings under 50 percent, many of them still suffer from a lack of name-recognition. For instance, 48 percent have a favorable view of anti-woke businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, and 13 percent have an unfavorable view. However, nearly a quarter, 23 percent, have never heard of him.

Five of the candidates listed have a favorable rating underwater — former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, former Rep. Will Hurd, and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the last of whom has the highest unfavorable rating of all the candidates.

Forty-five percent view Christie unfavorably, compared to 24 percent who have a favorable view. Another 13 percent said they have never heard of him, and 17 percent said they have heard of him but have no opinion.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/05/survey-chris-christie-most-disliked-gop-candidate-in-field/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Survey: Chris Christie Most Disliked GOP Candidate in Field
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 03:22:42 pm »
More so than Pence?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 03:26:13 pm »
I was at a  rally and yelled out "Eat me Christie". I have been running for my life ever since...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 03:26:42 pm »
I was at a  rally and yelled out "Eat me Christie". I have been running for my life ever since...

:silly:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 03:29:38 pm »
bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 10:55:07 pm »
He may be the most disliked candidate,period.

Calling him a weasel or a whore for rent is an insult to actual weasels and whores.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2023, 10:57:00 pm »

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2023, 11:04:39 pm »
Christie was governor of NJ = Rinosville. He's in this for the $$. 

I found this data interesting:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/mike-pence/