Author Topic: Kinzinger: Democrats Are Now ‘the Pro-Military Party’  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: Democrats Are Now ‘the Pro-Military Party’
« on: August 05, 2023, 02:29:16 pm »

Pam Key 4 Aug 2023

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), now a CNN contributor, said Friday on CNN’s “The Source” that Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-AL) halting military promotions has given Democrats an advantage as to which political party supports the military.

Anchor Kaitlan Collins asked, “Did you ever think that the defense secretary would have to issue new guidance on how Pentagon leadership is going to work because of a member of your party?”

Kinzinger said, “No, and I’ll tell you what I never expected is that basically the Democrats would be the pro-military party, and that they would almost be the more hawkish party than Republicans are and that’s what’s happened, it’s been this weird switch.”

He continued, “And for Tommy, the senator, I’ll call him I guess respectively to do this is really damaging the military, not just in terms of the promotions, but it’s politicizing the last bastion of government that shouldn’t be politicized. We’ve already politicized the Supreme Court. We politicize obviously, Congress, the presidency, the FBI now. Everything is politicized, except the military, and he is doing his best to do it. People like him, people like Josh Hawley that go out and they tweet these ads about how great the Russian army is because they have like these manly ads. The Russian army is getting crushed on the battlefield.”

Kinzinger added, “I have disagreements with some of the things that Pentagon does. I spend a lot of my time in the military doing computer-based training that I don’t need to. That doesn’t mean we’re not the most lethal force. And that doesn’t mean we play politics with a political issue simply because it’s going to give you attention.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/04/kinzinger-democrats-are-now-the-pro-military-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Kinzinger: Democrats Are Now ‘the Pro-Military Party’
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 02:32:44 pm »
 :facepalm2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 02:41:01 pm »

Pam Key 4 Aug 2023

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), now a CNN shill,
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/04/kinzinger-democrats-are-now-the-pro-military-party/

He is the new Joe Scarborough.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 02:54:20 pm »
He is the new Joe Scarborough.

Yeah, but the old one still sucks.

I think what Kinzinger meant to say is that the Democrats are now the pro- "sending unlimited arms and other people's kids to fight stupid, endless wars so that defense contractors can shovel money into Democrat campaign coffers" Party.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 02:56:55 pm »

I think what Kinzinger meant to say is that the Democrats are now the pro- "sending unlimited arms and other people's kids to fight stupid, endless wars so that defense contractors can shovel money into Democrat campaign coffers" Party.

Don't forget the pride agenda.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 03:07:54 pm »

Joe does have a higher body count.  And I don't mean the number of men and women he has slept with.  On the later I'll give  tears for fears Adam the win.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 03:14:44 pm »
After years of f-ing the military, screwing the military soldiers raw and driving many professionals out.  For the coming elections they are going to pretend they are pro-military.  Just like after winning an election by posturing democrats are conservative gun lover Patriots, they then severely back lash after the election to be the opposite of what they ran on.  When will people quit being useful AMNESIAC FOOLS?  Except they do get to bawl their eyes out for the next four years, many of them here! To cover up their duplicity?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions