Author Topic: Biden Admin Stealth-Edits Gas Stove Analysis, Benefits Are ‘Almost Negligible’  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON AUG 4, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Admin Stealth-Edits Gas Stove Analysis, Benefits Are ‘Almost Negligible’

The Biden administration quietly revised its data analysis of gas stove regulations it proposed earlier this year, showing they would produce fewer consumer savings than previously projected.

The Department of Energy (DOE) filed a notification of data availability as part of its ongoing gas stove rulemaking this week, showing that Americans will save 30% less than it said they would under the regulations when they were first proposed in February. [emphasis, links added]

The agency’s new analysis showed consumers are now expected to save just 9 cents per month under the gas stove regulations.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-admin-stealth-edits-gas-stove-analysis-benefits-are-almost-negligible/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson