Author Topic: CNN reporter burglarized a third time while covering rampant crime in the Bay Area  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

CNN reporter burglarized a third time while covering rampant crime in the Bay Area
Kyung Lah warns tourists visiting San Francisco and Oakland, 'do not leave a single thing in your car'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
Facebook

Reporter in San Francisco watches live as man brazenly steals from a Walgreens: 'Did that guy pay?'
A team of CNN reporters witnessed 3 thefts within a 30 minute span in a San Francisco Walgreens, according to a recent report.

A CNN crew has been burglarized a third time while covering the rampant crime in the Bay Area of California.

CNN correspondent Kyung Lah took to Twitter on Wednesday and shared video of her crew's car with a completely-shattered window.

"I’m #Oakland, shooting a story about crime. Got broken into again— but this time our car was completely empty. We were across the street— this happened in seconds," Lah wrote. "Even tho the car is empty, the thieves break in and lower the seat so they can steal anything in the trunk. Our trunk was empty. If you come to San Francisco or Oakland, do not leave a single thing in your car. Ours was thankfully empty."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-reporter-burglarized-third-time-covering-rampant-crime-bay-area
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 05:32:03 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson