Author Topic: Dems sink to lowest low: Now using Biden’s dead son as the new “bagman” for Joe’s alleged crimes…  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems sink to lowest low: Now using Biden’s dead son as the new “bagman” for Joe’s alleged crimes…

August 2, 2023

As most of you may know, Hunter Biden seemed destined to become the Biden family’s “bagman.” As the second son, he lived in the shadow of his successful and well-respected older brother. Struggling with insecurities and addiction, Hunter was seemingly born with “bagman” DNA, doomed to face failure at every turn. Meanwhile, Beau was Joe’s pride and joy, the son whom he hoped would carry on the Biden name with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, fate had other plans, and Beau passed away at a young age. In his death, Beau has been used as a political pawn by his father to garner sympathy points along the way.

https://twitter.com/a_newsman/status/1683146105519783938

Now, in a bizarre twist, Beau is bing portrayed as the new “bagman” in the Biden family, with Democrats suggesting that he is the reason behind Joe Biden’s alleged crimes. It’s one of the most shameless and disgusting things you’ll ever see, using a dead son as an excuse for wrongdoing. Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino can’t believe what he’s witnessing:

more
https://www.revolver.news/2023/08/dems-sink-to-lowest-low-now-using-bidens-dead-son-as-the-new-bagman-for-joes-alleged-crimes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Miranda Devine nails it!  This is a 'must watch' interview.

People have speculated that Joe's wife was committing suicide when she pulled out in front of that truck.  They have gone on to say that she did it because she was despondent about her husband having an affair.  But to expose her children to involuntarily committing suicide with her?  It had to be something else.  What horrible future was she trying to protect her children from?  I suspect that she discovered that Joe was a child molester.  That's why she did it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

People have speculated that Joe's wife was committing suicide when she pulled out in front of that truck.  They have gone on to say that she did it because she was despondent about her husband having an affair.  But to expose her children to involuntarily committing suicide with her?  It had to be something else.  What horrible future was she trying to protect her children from?  I suspect that she discovered that Joe was a child molester.  That's why she did it.

***agree
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That is a couple of bridges too far for me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

If I had discovered my husband was molesting my children, it's not my children I would be trying to kill.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If I had discovered my husband was molesting my children, it's not my children I would be trying to kill.

Exactly..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

That is a couple of bridges too far for me.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent.  Devine is painting Joe as one who puts his own personal gain ahead of his family.  She brought up his swearing in as Senator taking place at the hospital shortly after the accident.  There was no reason for that.  He could have simply done it the first day he showed up for work instead of grandstanding before the press with a microphone-filled podium set up in the room where Beau was recovering 18 days after the accident.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-