Author Topic: A summary of recent writings showing the power of natural forcing on climate  (Read 163 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A summary of recent writings showing the power of natural forcing on climate
By Joe Bastardi |August 3rd, 2023

I want to sum up a lot of what I have been showing anyone who would look with an open mind or open heart.

The narrative that CO2 “traps heat” is a “how many angels can you stick on the head of a needle argument.” The fact is a step-up in Global temps is linked directly to Sea Surface Temperature (SST)  increase and, in the past Super Ninos, which points the finger directly at water vapor (WV). This should be common sense. But it brings us to CO2’s role in re-radiating outgoing LW radiation. If there is more WV, then obviously, there is more effect. But the water vapor rise IS NOT INITIATED BY CO2 BACK RADIATION. It is backed by increased evaporation off a warming ocean.  So then we must ask, IS CO2 WARMING THE OCEAN, since it is the source of water vapor? ABSENT ALL OTHER FACTORS, CO2 WOULD BE THE DRIVER. So the key is, are there other factors? We find Geothermal spreading linked DIRECTLY to increased SST in the last 30 years, and what’s more, it preceded it, not followed.

You have seen this a kajillion times. Here is a kajillion and one. From Dr. Arthur Viterito:

https://www.cfact.org/2023/08/03/a-summary-of-recent-writings-showing-the-power-of-natural-forcing-on-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson