Author Topic: There’s A Reason Climate Doom Permeates Nearly Every ‘Bad Weather’ Story  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY D. PARKER ON AUG 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

There’s A Reason Climate Doom Permeates Nearly Every ‘Bad Weather’ Story

Ah, summertime, when living is easy — those days when you spend time outdoors at the beach or the pool with a cold beverage and steaks or burgers on the grill, when you can travel and camp in a national park and take in nature’s magnificent beauty.

At least, that’s the way it used to be until the fascist far-Left decided to cynically take full advantage of the fact that it gets warm in the summer and cold in the winter (at least in the Northern Hemisphere). [emphasis, links added]

As is the case with other subjects, anti-liberty leftists love to lie with language, substituting nondescript terms for similar but specific words to pull a fast one on the public, replacing sex with gender, crime with violence, and temperature with heat.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/theres-a-reason-climate-doom-permeates-nearly-every-bad-weather-story/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson