Author Topic: Washington Post: Illegal Migration Jumped 30 Percent in July  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Washington Post: Illegal Migration Jumped 30 Percent in July
« on: August 02, 2023, 10:44:32 am »
Washington Post: Illegal Migration Jumped 30 Percent in July

NEIL MUNRO1 Aug 202392

Border migration numbers spiked 30 percent in July amid claims by President Joe Biden’s pro-migration border chief that new policies are reducing illegal migration, according to the Washington Post.

The numbers are revealed by preliminary data collected by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection data, said the Washington Post:

U.S. agents made more than 130,000 arrests along the Mexico border last month, preliminary figures show, up from 99,545 in June.

The inflow has jumped in Arizona, partly because the Texas government is trying to block movement across the Mexico-Texas border, the Post noted:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/08/01/washington-post-illegal-migration-jumped-30-percent-in-july/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson