Author Topic: Please Stop Annoying Liberals With the Facts  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Please Stop Annoying Liberals With the Facts
« on: August 01, 2023, 05:08:39 pm »
Please Stop Annoying Liberals With the Facts
do not confuse me with facts plato
(Yuryz/Dreamstime.com)

Larry BellBy Larry BellMonday, 31 July 2023 02:20 PM EDT

Having repeatedly violated science fiction writer Robert A. Heinlein’s maxim, "Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig," I’ll begin this with a compassionate warning to my rapidly dwindling number of left-leaning friends to please avoid reading this article.

I likewise also caution the rest of you to avoid hopelessly discussing certain facts among liberals which can be expected to elicit similar inharmonious grunts and squeals.

For starters, stay away from pointing out that both for better and worse, climate change is indeed very real and has been going on without our help or blame for millions of years.

As for oft-cited "record" global temperatures, although they were far colder during the previous 90,000-year-long ice age about 12,000 years ago, they were also as warm or warmer during the Roman Warm Period 2,000 years ago and Medieval Warm Period a thousand years ago prior to smokestacks and SUVs.

https://www.newsmax.com/larrybell/disinformation-doj-laptop/2023/07/31/id/1129123/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson