Author Topic: Migrants not deterred by new Rio Grande floating barriers  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants not deterred by new Rio Grande floating barriers
« on: July 31, 2023, 10:10:38 am »
Migrants not deterred by new Rio Grande floating barriers

A legal battle between the U.S. federal government and the state of Texas is brewing over the placement of floating barriers in the Rio Grande, along the border with Mexico. Rafael Romo reports that some migrants are still trying to cross.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-not-deterred-by-new-rio-grande-floating-barriers/vi-AA1eye4s?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2054d2d5c0e44b088e2d754146bdb3eb&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrants not deterred by new Rio Grande floating barriers
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:13:26 am »
Note the segue from "immigrants not deterred" to "some migrants."  Another little word trick by the Communist News Network. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson