Author Topic: Port Of Baltimore Is One Of The “Hottest Beds Of Stolen Vehicles Leaving The Country”  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CRIMEPort Of Baltimore Is One Of The “Hottest Beds Of Stolen Vehicles Leaving The Country”
Published 16 hours ago on 28 July, 2023Zero HedgeScreenshot

A wild report from Arlington 7News I-Team found two of the four Mercedes, including a $200,000 G-Wagon, stolen from a Bethesda, Maryland, dealership earlier this year — were recovered at the Port of Baltimore before being shipped off to Africa.

7News I-Team was given exclusive access to the Port of Baltimore in recent weeks. While talking with US Customs and Border Protection agents, a scan of one container found the missing vehicles in a container destined for West Africa.

Months after the thefts, the 7News I-Team was at the Port of Baltimore when US Customs and Border Protection agents intercepted two of the cars stolen from the Bethesda dealership. The cars, valued at more than $400,000, were discovered before they disappeared overseas.

The shipping container manifest indicated one car was destined for West Africa, but an X-ray scan revealed three cars inside. 7News’ cameras rolled as US Customs and Border Protection agents opened the shipping container’s gate, revealing the dealer plates intact and providing critical evidence for the ongoing investigation.

https://summit.news/2023/07/28/port-of-baltimore-is-one-of-the-hottest-beds-of-stolen-vehicles-leaving-the-country/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson