Author Topic: Border Patrol Union: Mayorkas Is A ‘Lying Scoundrel’; Homan: He Committed Perjury  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Union: Mayorkas Is A ‘Lying Scoundrel’; Homan: He Committed Perjury

A.W. Morgan
07/27/2023

The Border Patrol Union has described Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas about as perfectly as anyone could.

He is, the union tweeted today, a “lying scoundrel,” who has destroyed the morale of every agent who works the border.

The union’s tweet riffed off Fox News’s story about Mayorkas’ testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

Tom Homan, former director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, called it perjury. “He’s not telling Congress, the American people exactly what he’s doing.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/border-patrol-union-mayorkas-%91lying-scoundrel%92%3B-homan-he-committed-perjury-411358/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson