Author Topic: 'I'll Kick Your A**': McCarthy And Swalwell Got Into Heated Confrontation Outside Chamber: REPORT  (Read 437 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'll Kick Your A**': McCarthy And Swalwell Got Into Heated Confrontation Outside Chamber: REPORT

Henry Rodgers
Chief National Correspondent
July 27, 2023 6:49 PM ET

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy and California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell reportedly got into a heated confrontation June 22. Swalwell allegedly called McCarthy a bleep and McCarthy allegedly threatened to kick Swalwell’s ass.

According to the Daily Beast, which cites two unnamed members of Congress, the conflict began during the vote to censure California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff. Republican Florida Rep. Anna Paulina Luna introduced the resolution that would remove Schiff from the U.S. House of Representatives. The vote took place June 21.

“This is pathetic,” Swalwell reportedly told McCarthy while the speaker was presiding over the House. “You’re weak. You’re a weak man.”

The next day, Swalwell was reportedly walking to the bathroom outside the chamber before Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s joint address to congress. McCarthy reportedly spotted him and said, ‘If you ever say something like that to me again, I’m gonna kick the shit out of you,’” an unnamed member of Congress told The Daily Beast.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/27/kick-ass-mccarthy-swalwell-heated-debate-house-floor-bleep/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Swillwell respond, "Only Fang-Fang can talk to me that way, and she ain't here!"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Did Swillwell respond, "Only Fang-Fang can talk to me that way, and she ain't here!"?

While passing gas
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would pay to see this...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Truly pathetic when we have a Congress that is more interested in the in-fighting rather than taking care of this country!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Truly pathetic when we have a Congress that is more interested in the in-fighting rather than taking care of this country!!

There was a time in this country where Congressmen would actually challenge each other to duels
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Fartwell is such a he-man, he'd probably send in his Chinese girlfriend to fight his battles. I suspect the Chinese army taught her martial arts, after all.

🇺🇸 Ely Brit!
@realelybritt
I see Swalwell is trending. Some context is needed.
The woman in this picture is a Chinese spy. Her mission was to find the stupidest American with the highest access to sensitive data to exploit.
Guess who she chose among thousands of possible dupes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

A Dem vs Repub House Floor pay-per-view boxing match could help pay down the Federal Debt.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline dfwgator

I bet Frank Luntz gets real turned on when McCarthy acts so manly.

Offline dfwgator

I disagree, we actually need more fights like they have in the Taiwan Parliament,  folks in DC are too buddy-buddy with each other.

Offline LMAO

I bet Frank Luntz gets real turned on when McCarthy acts so manly.

Lol

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I would pay to see this...

Hopefully not more than a $1   :cool:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.