Author Topic: ONCE AGAIN… Mayorkas Lies and Says Biden Regime Working to Secure Border After 7 Million Illegals Cr  (Read 313 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ONCE AGAIN… Mayorkas Lies and Says Biden Regime Working to Secure Border After 7 Million Illegals Cross Into US – GOP Lawmakers Too Weak to Impeach Him
By Jim Hoft Jul. 26, 2023 10:30 am92 Comments
TruthGettrGabTelegramShareTweet

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tells Congress the border is secure after 7 million illegals walk into US.

On Wednesday morning DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas appeared before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday morning in Washington DC.

Once again, the compulsive liar told Congress that the Biden regime is working around the clock to secure the border.

This is a complete lie. If Republican lawmakers were not so weak and timid this crook would have been impeached months ago.
Democrats can only get away with their lawlessness when Republicans are too weak to act.

It’s getting old.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/once-again-mayorkas-lies-says-biden-regime-working/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It just shows how much more capable these uneducated, farming people from the jungle are than our government leaders to be able to get around our "laws." *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I see Texas attempting to secure its border.  I don't see DHS doing the same.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If there is any one person who should be charged with treason against the United States, it's mayorkas.

Offline MajorClay

Impeach him already!  9999hair out0000

Online DB

If there is any one person who should be charged with treason against the United States, it's mayorkas.

He has a boss. He's just doing what the boss's handlers want. Aim higher.