Author Topic: ‘Adult Babies’ Is The Newest Trend Taking Off In The LGBTQ Community  (Read 212 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Adult Babies’ Is The Newest Trend Taking Off In The LGBTQ Community

SARAH WEAVER
SOCIAL ISSUES REPORTER
July 26, 2023
11:15 AM ET

The “adult baby” lifestyle has recently taken off in the LGBTQ community, decades after the first public event dedicated to adults who identify and live as babies reportedly occurred in the 1990s.

A group of “adult baby” diaper lovers (ABDL) called the Diaper Pail Friends reached almost 3,000 members by 1995, according to Parent Giving. Psychologists raised the idea of adults enjoying wearing baby diapers beginning in the 1980s, the outlet reported.

Now, the topic has resurfaced as a trend within the LGBTQ community after a social media post from three “adult babies” sucking on pacifiers at the Paris Pride Parade went viral. The Twin Cities Pride Festival in Minneapolis hosted the Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts (MADE) as one of its vendors in July, per Libs of TikTok and MADE’s online events page.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/26/adult-babies-trend-lgbtq-community-fetish/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

I've seen this weirdness on tv. We are living in an episode of Criminal Mimds!  :scared smiley:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kinda like this?