Author Topic: Gallup: Confidence in U.S. Institutions Collapses to Record Low Under Biden  (Read 229 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gallup: Confidence in U.S. Institutions Collapses to Record Low Under Biden      
BY TIMOTHY H. LEE
THURSDAY, JULY 20 2023

Overall, of the 16 institutions measured, fully 11 have reached their record lows under Biden.

As a 2020 presidential candidate, Joe Biden shamelessly recast himself as some sort of unifier who could restore collective public trust. 

This was the same man who just eight years earlier as Vice President crudely lectured a Black audience that Mitt Romney and Republicans would “put y’all back in chains.” 

With regard to trust, this was also the man who withdrew in shame from the 1988 presidential campaign after being exposed as a plagiarist. 

Nevertheless, in his inaugural address Biden assured Americans that, “My whole soul is in this.” 

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/6418-gallup-confidence-in-us-institutions-collapses-to-record-low-under-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is all Trump's fault! :whistle:

Remember when the Rock said this?

“… as a registered Independent for years now with centrist ideologies, I do feel that Vice President Biden and Senator Harris are the best choice to lead our country, and I am endorsing them to become President, and Vice President, of our United States,” Johnson said

Wonder if he has buyers remorse  :pondering: