Author Topic: Gaetz Stumps Lt. General with Gender Terms Air Force Promotes - He's Got No Clue What They Mean  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gaetz Stumps Lt. General with Gender Terms Air Force Promotes - He's Got No Clue What They Mean

By C. Douglas Golden
  July 20, 2023 at 8:18am
Under President Joe Biden, our military has been turned — at one of the most dangerous points in recent geopolitical memory — into a social experiment, one where “a diverse and inclusive force is a war fighting imperative!”

Those aren’t my words or the words of a conservative pundit, but instead the words on a slide in a presentation given at the U.S. Air Force Academy. It’s not like the Biden administration is hiding this. For instance, consider this opening paragraph of a September 2022 article on the U.S. Department of Defense’s website: “Diversity in the U.S. military and in the militaries of partner nations is a strategic imperative, the commander of U.S. Transportation Command said.”

The evidence for this, Air Force Gen. Jacqueline Van Ovost said, was a book that “linked the citizen status within the nation and in their military to battlefield performance.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/gaetz-stumps-lt-general-gender-terms-air-force-promotes-got-no-clue-mean/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson