Author Topic: Live Thread: IRS agent blowing lid off Biden probe is a gay Democrat with long record of serving the  (Read 1259 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 19, 2023 5:00am EDT
Republicans’ IRS ‘whistleblower X’ is a gay Democrat in criminal investigation division with 13 years at IRS
IRS whistleblowers will testify to the House Oversight committee at 1 pm Wednesday

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

IRS whistleblowers are expected to testify at the House Oversight Committee Wednesday that they witnessed an "undeniable pattern of preferential treatment" for the Bidens, and "obstruction of the normal investigative process" throughout the years-long federal investigation into Hunter Biden.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, who served as the supervisor on the investigation at the IRS, and a second anonymous whistleblower bringing similar accusations, will offer testimony to the House Oversight Committee starting at 1 p.m.

The anonymous whistleblower, who previously testified before the House Ways & Means Committee last month, is expected to reveal his identity as a 13 year-special agent within the IRS’ Criminal Investigation Division and as a "gay Democrat married to a man," according to his prepared testimony obtained by Fox News Digital.

The whistleblowers have alleged officials at the Justice Department, FBI and IRS interfered in the investigation into Hunter Biden and said decisions in the case seemed to be "influenced by politics."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/irs-whistleblowers-center-stage-house-hearing-hunter-biden-probe
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 05:41:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hold public House hearings and have them testify, under oath and under penalty of perjury, before the American people.

Anything less is just blowing smoke up my @$$.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well now the left and all of leftist social media has the green light to throw every homophobic slur and trope at this guy they can think of.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
7m
Joseph Ziegler is whistleblower X, veteran IRS agent: “I am risking my career my reputation my case work… No one should be above the law… I recently heard an elected official say I must be more credible because I am a gay Democrat married to a man 1/2 #IRSwhistleblowers
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
5m
“I am no more credible than [Shapley] due to my sexual orientation or political beliefs. My credibility comes from my job experience in the IRS… I [have been told] I am a traitor to the Democratic Party and that I am causing more division in our society
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Well now the left and all of leftist social media has the green light to throw every homophobic slur and trope at this guy they can think of.

Yup.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

I hope you are right because the end result would be the Homosexual Mafia would turn on the DNC,and start naming names.

I have my doubts any of this will happen,though. The leadership is bought and paid for and have too much to lose. I SUSPECT they will just come up with criminal charges against him and claim he was trying to get those charges dropped by "testifying for the right".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·1m

LIVE: CNN and MSNBC, as well as CBS, NBC and ABC, are censoring this afternoon’s historic hearing of career IRS criminal agents Shapley and Ziegler testifying — under oath — that their investigation of President Biden’s son for felonies was blocked by DOJ and FBI

In contrast, all of these same networks previously preempted regularly scheduled daytime AND primetime programming to cover live the Democrats’ Jan. 6 hearings targeting President Trump

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
Part of IRS Whistleblower X’s Opening Statement:

“I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years —  that I am just a part of the story. My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform.”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

Rep. Krishnamoorthi spent his time hammering away on proving that Biden was not the president when some decisions were made. When both witnesses tried to explain that Biden was running for president at that time, Krishnamoorthi became irate. They were trying to explain how the elections were impacting their internal decisionmaking.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
INDICT TRUMP!!!!!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
4m
So far, the Democrats have largely avoided any specific questions on the specific allegations. However, the "look squirrel, squirrel" tactic is hard to maintain as a distraction. That is particularly when you have two respected experts saying "felony, felony."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
Whistleblowers are destroying Biden crime family with facts. Committee Democrats are flailing.  AG Garland is the DOJ and he obstructed the IRS.  And he’s now obstructing the appointment of a special counsel. I suspect, in part, because of his own criminal conduct in obstructing the investigation
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
Two IRS whistleblowers are currently testifying before Congress, under oath, about the multi-pronged pressure applied by the DOJ to protect Hunter Biden from more serious prosecution.

Nobody watching CNN or MSNBC would, of course, have any idea that this is happening.
1:35 PM · Jul 19, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
1h
Joseph Ziegler #IRSwhistleblower:
Money IRS found that was paid to Hunter Biden and associates from 2014-2019:
From Romania $3.1 million
CEFC subsidiary: $3m
Hudson West III [CEFC]: $3.7m
Burisma $6.5m
Total foreign income streams: $17m
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

All that money, and poor widdle Hunter can't pay his freaking child support.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO