Author Topic: Report: Democrats Want to Censor Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in Censorship Hearing  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Democrats Want to Censor Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in Censorship Hearing

Joel B. Pollak 17 Jul 2023

Democrats plan to ask Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) to disinvite presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. from this Wednesday’s hearing on censorship at the Weaponization Committee over recent controversial remarks.

Kennedy was accused — inaccurately — over the weekend of claiming that the coronavirus was “‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews.” He did not, in fact, say that, but said bioweapons targeting ethnicities were a threat, citing differential responses to the coronavirus among different population groups as evidence it could be done.

Kennedy denied the story and demanded a retraction from the New York Post, noting his support for Israel and for the Jewish community in general.

Democrats, who are said to be worried about Kennedy’s challenge to President Joe Biden, seized on the story. House Minority Leader Hakeen Jeffries (D-NY), who has a history of supporting antisemitism, accused Kennedy of using a “vile antisemitic trope.”

https://twitter.com/RepJeffries/status/1680631232076423168

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/report-democrats-want-to-censor-robert-f-kennedy-jr-in-censorship-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like the Rats are trying to outdo the Babylon Bee this week.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
White House breaks silence on Robert F. Kennedy Jr: 'Incredibly dangerous'

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre denounced on Monday comments made by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democratic challenger to President Joe Biden's reelection efforts.

Kennedy claimed in a recently unearthed video that COVID-19 was genetically engineered to protect Chinese and Jewish people. The White House has thus far avoided commenting on statements by Kennedy by invoking the Hatch Act, which prevents official personnel from commenting on elections and candidates.

During Monday's briefing, however, Jean-Pierre directly refuted Kennedy's claims.

"I think if you look at the last two, three years since 2020, since this pandemic hit, there are countless Americans, American families who are seeing an empty seat at the Thanksgiving table," she told reporters when asked about Kennedy's comments. "So the claims made on that tape are false. It is vile, and they put our fellow Americans in danger."

"If you think about the racist and antisemitic conspiracy theories that come out of saying those types of things, it's an attack on our fellow citizens, our fellow Americans, and so it is important that we essentially speak out when we hear those claims," Jean-Pierre continued.

The press secretary cited the American Jewish Committee's response to Kennedy, which claimed that "the assertion that COVID was genetically engineered to spare Jewish and Chinese people is deeply offensive, and incredibly dangerous."............

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/white-house-breaks-silence-on-rfk-jr
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why are the DCommunists so afraid of this guy...?

Online mountaineer

Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
The smears against RFK Jr are coming now because Democrat leadership are terrified of his rise. He is on every media, doing every podcast, and his message is gaining traction faster than ever
5:21 PM · Jul 17, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
The smears against RFK Jr are coming now because Democrat leadership are terrified of his rise. He is on every media, doing every podcast, and his message is gaining traction faster than ever
5:21 PM · Jul 17, 2023

Will it ever occur to the press Bozos that they are responsible for all these "dangerous" people?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Condemns Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for ‘Vile,’ ‘Racist,’ ‘Antisemitic’ Comments

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre condemned Democratic presidential challenger Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Monday, calling his alleged comments about the coronavirus “vile,” “racist,” and “antisemitic.”

Kennedy spoke informally to a group of journalists at a dinner last week in New York. A partial video of his remarks, published several days later by Jonathan Levine of the New York Post, shows Kennedy talking about the danger of bioweapons. Kennedy cited research showing that the coronavirus hit some population groups more than others, adding that he did not know if it had been designed to do so, but that it was a future risk.

He said:

And we need to talk about bioweapons. I know a lot now about bioweapons, because I’ve been doing a book on it for the past two and-a-half years. And you know, what we’ve — the technology that we now have, to develop these microbes — we’ve put hundreds of millions of dollars into ethnically targeted microbes. The Chinese have done the same thing. In fact, COVID-19 — there’s an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacked certain races disproportionately. The races that are most immune to COVID-19, because of the structure of the, the genetic structure, genetic differentials among different races, of the receptors, of the ACE2 receptor, COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese. And — but we don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not, but there are papers out there that show the racial and ethnic differential impact of that. We do know that the Chinese are spending hundreds of millions of dollars developing ethnic bioweapons. And we are developing ethnic bioweapns. That’s where all those labs in the Ukraine are about — they’re collecting Russian DNA, they’re collecting Chinese DNA so that we can target people by race.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/white-house-condemns-robert-f-kennedy-jr-for-vile-racist-antisemitic-comments/

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

White House Condemns Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for ‘Vile,’ ‘Racist,’ ‘Antisemitic’ Comments

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre condemned Democratic presidential challenger Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Monday, calling his alleged comments about the coronavirus “vile,” “racist,” and “antisemitic.”

Kennedy spoke informally to a group of journalists at a dinner last week in New York. A partial video of his remarks, published several days later by Jonathan Levine of the New York Post, shows Kennedy talking about the danger of bioweapons. Kennedy cited research showing that the coronavirus hit some population groups more than others, adding that he did not know if it had been designed to do so, but that it was a future risk.

He said:

And we need to talk about bioweapons. I know a lot now about bioweapons, because I’ve been doing a book on it for the past two and-a-half years. And you know, what we’ve — the technology that we now have, to develop these microbes — we’ve put hundreds of millions of dollars into ethnically targeted microbes. The Chinese have done the same thing. In fact, COVID-19 — there’s an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacked certain races disproportionately. The races that are most immune to COVID-19, because of the structure of the, the genetic structure, genetic differentials among different races, of the receptors, of the ACE2 receptor, COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese. And — but we don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not, but there are papers out there that show the racial and ethnic differential impact of that. We do know that the Chinese are spending hundreds of millions of dollars developing ethnic bioweapons. And we are developing ethnic bioweapns. That’s where all those labs in the Ukraine are about — they’re collecting Russian DNA, they’re collecting Chinese DNA so that we can target people by race.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/white-house-condemns-robert-f-kennedy-jr-for-vile-racist-antisemitic-comments/

But they won’t say a thing about the democrat member of congress who just claimed that Israel is a racist state, so they’re just hypocrites and this statement just indicate that they’re scared of him.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 RFK Jr. sister, nephew speak out on ‘deplorable’ COVID comments
By Victor Nava   
July 17, 2023 6:28pm

The sister and nephew of Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Monday disavowed a conspiracy theory floated by the political scion last week suggesting that COVID-19 may have been genetically engineered to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

“I strongly condemn my brother’s deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting,” Kerry Kennedy, the president of the nonprofit Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, said in a statement.

“His statements do not represent what I believe or what Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights stand for, with our 50+ year track record of protecting rights and standing against racism and all forms of discrimination,” the 63-year-old daughter of the late US attorney general and New York senator added.

Kennedy Jr., 69, made the remarks during the question-and-answer portion of a dinner held the evening of July 11 at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63rd Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy Jr. said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not, but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” he hedged.

RFK Jr.’s nephew, former Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.) also repudiated his uncle’s statements on Monday.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/17/rfk-jr-sister-nephew-speak-out-on-controversial-covid-comment/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Megyn Kelly lashes out at RFK Jr.’s ‘terrible’ sister for ‘kicking him when he’s down’
By Ariel Zilber   
July 18, 2023 2:32pm

Megyn Kelly came to the defense of Democratic presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. by lashing out at his sister Kerry Kennedy for condemning his recent remarks about COVID-19.

“Look at these terrible family members. No one was asking ‘How does RFKJ’s sister feel about his latest remarks?'” Kelly tweeted on Monday.

“She just felt the need to kick @RobertKennedyJr when he was down. Nice,” she tweeted.

RFK Jr. caused a stir last week when he suggested COVID-19 may have been “ethnically targeted.”

Kerry Kennedy repudiated her brother’s remarks in a statement through the nonprofit she heads — the Washington, DC-based Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights.

“I strongly condemn my brother’s deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting,” she said.

“His statements do not represent what I believe or what Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights stand for, with our 50+-year track record of protecting rights and standing against racism and all forms of discrimination.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/megyn-kelly-lashes-out-at-rfk-jr-s-terrible-sister/
Support the USO

Offline DB

I've got no dog in that fight...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I side with RFK Jr.  I think he is being truthful and I believe he has some integrity. Integrity is definitely lacking on both sides of the aisle.

He has surprised me on some of the things that he has said and due to his family's past, I do question his safety.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I side with RFK Jr.  I think he is being truthful and I believe he has some integrity. Integrity is definitely lacking on both sides of the aisle.

He has surprised me on some of the things that he has said and due to his family's past, I do question his safety.

I am also with him on this, but I still would not vote for him for dog catcher.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I am also with him on this, but I still would not vote for him for dog catcher.

I think most DEMS would vote for him over Brandon and I think RFK Jr. is a threat to him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:
I think most DEMS would vote for him over Brandon and I think RFK Jr. is a threat to him.

Probably true.  The Dem "mind" is inscrutable at times.
I will NOT comply.