Author Topic: Black Georgia state rep who left the Democrat party reveals shockingly racist blowback from disappoi  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 17, 2023
Black Georgia state rep who left the Democrat party reveals shockingly racist blowback from disappointed donkeys
By Thomas Lifson

A few days ago Georgia State Representative Meisha Mainor, an African American who represents a deep blue district, announced her decision to leave the party of slavery and become a Republican. 

https://twitter.com/MeshaMainor/status/1678794658615537670

That was certainly a courageous move, and in response, Rep. Mainor has been subject to a campaign of abuse, much of it horrifyingly racist. The party of slavery, despite its rhetoric of decrying “systemic racism,” remains committed to a perspective of black inferiority (requiring the lower standards of affirmative action for blacks to advance, for instance) and dependence on them for perpetual subsidy in order to achieve economic parity.

Evidence that racism is at the heart of the Democrats’ political doctrine was not slow in appearing on Twitter. And rather than cowering in fear or retreating into self-pity, Rep. Mainor has shared her responses to the appalling reactions she has received.

Most are so disgusting that I don’t even want to embed them here. You can see a collection of them here at Conservative Firing Line. But here is one sample. (I wonder what Haitian immigrant Karine Jean-Pierre would have to say about it?)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/black_georgia_state_rep_who_left_the_democrat_party_reveals_shockingly_racist_blowback_from_disappointed_donkeys.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In case you thought the Plantation was no longer around...
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I used to frequent some random political forum back in the late 1990s and I can tell you that any black person who expresses a conservative thought gets piled on by the left

The left believes that they are owed that vote. That’s the mindset that gets you comments like “you ain’t black” or Chelsea Handler having to remind 50 Cent that he can’t vote for Trump because he’s a black person

This woman will not be reelected as a result of her decision. And I think she knows that but is standing by her conviction
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy