Author Topic: FBI Director Christopher Wray gets the smackdown he so richly deserves  (Read 195 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Washington Examiner
FBI Director Christopher Wray gets the smackdown he so richly deserves
Story by Elizabeth Stauffer • Yesterday 6:00 AM

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday and did his part to advance the Biden administration’s nefarious agenda. As usual, he dodged and weaved his way through questioning, leaning heavily on his “inability” to discuss the investigations. He was either lying, or he has no idea about what’s going on in the agency he runs. I suspect it’s the former.

In his opening statement, he spoke of the “inspiring” work conducted by the bureau’s 38,000 dedicated employees that no one talks about. Wray told lawmakers the FBI was responsible for removing over 20,000 “bad guys” from the streets last year. He said that agents are pursuing the leadership of the cartels and have intercepted hundreds of kilos of dangerous drugs at the southern border. That, he insisted, was “the real FBI.”

He expressed his frustration that so many are focused on “the one or two investigations that seem to capture all the headlines.” First, the number is far more than one or two. Second, these are the most consequential investigations. And third, it’s become clear they have been deliberately mishandled to achieve specific political outcomes. The flagrant abuses of power by those charged with enforcing the law are the reason the public is losing faith in the FBI and other once highly respected institutions.

By far, the most brutal exchange of the day came from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a man not known for his subtlety. Gaetz began his questioning by reading the recently revealed July 2017 WhatsApp extortion message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, the president and CEO of Harvest Capital Management, who is closely tied to the Chinese Communist Party.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-director-christopher-wray-gets-the-smackdown-he-so-richly-deserves/ar-AA1dTIhV?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=73d50bcadf7b4b39ada20f723302bf9c&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson