Author Topic: Joe Biden Has Declared War on Free Speech  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Has Declared War on Free Speech
« on: July 16, 2023, 09:58:59 am »

Joe Biden Has Declared War on Free Speech
Story by Jack Buckby • Yesterday 12:18 PM

The Latest On Joe Biden and His Battle to Restrict Online Speech - President Joe Biden has reason to smile, as a federal appeals court applied a temporary pause to a lower court’s order preventing the federal government from pressuring social media companies to censor political activists and journalists. 

The “administrative stay” ordered by a New Orleans court allows the government to continue its actions while legal proceedings continue. 

The Original Order

On Tuesday, July 4, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty restricted some federal agencies from communicating and meeting with officials representing social media companies with a view to moderating content.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-has-declared-war-on-free-speech/ar-AA1dUeqI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=73d50bcadf7b4b39ada20f723302bf9c&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson