Author Topic: Biden Makes 'Unconscionable' Move for Ukraine.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Makes 'Unconscionable' Move for Ukraine

Katie Pavlich
 |  July 14, 2023 10:00 AM

On Thursday afternoon President Joe Biden ordered 3000 U.S. military "selected reserve and certain members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to active duty," deploying them to eastern Europe in an effort to "issue deterrence" to Russian forces in Ukraine.

"I hereby authorize the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, under their respective jurisdictions, to order to active duty any units, and any individual members not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit of the Selected Reserve, or any member in the Individual Ready Reserve mobilization category and designated as essential under regulations prescribed by the Secretary concerned, not to exceed 3,000 total members at any one time, of whom not more than 450 may be members of the Individual Ready Reserve, as they deem necessary, and to terminate the service of those units and members ordered to active duty," Biden ordered.

So, what does this mean?

Amber Smith
@AmberSmithUSA
It means the Ukraine offensive against Russia failed, so Biden is sending 3,450 more troops to a military deterrence exercise called Atlantic Resolve  (primarily in Poland). He’s getting those troops by activating people in the Reserves and IRR.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/07/14/bidens-latest-military-move-to-ukraine-is-raising-serious-concerns-n2625721
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Biden Makes 'Unconscionable' Move for Ukraine.. Katie Pavlich
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 05:25:25 pm »
This is beyond pathetic. Sending older retired and discharged troops that are now and have been civilians looks like weakness, not strength.

Russia will laugh at this.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 05:28:56 pm »
Wow, what a load of pure and unadulterated bullshit.

The U.S. already has 100,000+ troops stationed in Europe.  These reservists are not the tip of some spear pointed at Russia.

Good Lord people, use some of the common sense He gave ya.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 10:30:31 pm »
Tom nailed it some years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcG3tXYNF8

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 02:11:36 pm »
Wow, what a load of pure and unadulterated bullshit.

The U.S. already has 100,000+ troops stationed in Europe.  These reservists are not the tip of some spear pointed at Russia.

Good Lord people, use some of the common sense He gave ya.

Some people apparently have no idea about the difference in composition between the Army Reserve, and the Army National Guard.

I mean, I don't expect everyone to know all that kind of stuff off the top of their heads.  But I do expect people to do basic research before commenting publicly on a particular issue.