Author Topic: Chinese Hackers Reportedly Had Access to Senior Biden Officials' Emails  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chinese Hackers Reportedly Had Access to Senior Biden Officials' Emails

Reuters and Washington Free Beacon Staff   
July 13, 2023

Chinese state-linked hackers since May have secretly accessed email accounts at around 25 organizations, including at least two U.S. government agencies, Microsoft and U.S. officials said on Wednesday.

The United States detected a breach of federal government accounts "fairly rapidly" and managed to prevent further breaches, White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said in an interview with ABC's Good Morning America program.

The U.S. State and Commerce Departments were among the affected agencies, and hackers gained access to the email accounts of Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo and State Department officials, the Washington Post reported, citing U.S. officials familiar with the matter. The hackers reportedly had access to the government emails for about a month before officials caught on to the breach.

Raimondo is the only known Cabinet-level official to have their account breached in the incident.

more
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/chinese-hackers-reportedly-had-access-to-senior-biden-officials-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm very sure that the Biden WH has provided CHICOM access to anything it wants.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm very sure that the Biden WH has provided CHICOM access to anything it wants.

No kidding. Why would the Chinese need hackers when they got Hunter and Biden (and Obama and Clinton for that matter)?
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... but Hillary Clinton's illegal home e-mail server was impenetrable.   22222frying pan
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright