Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Former ICE Official To Testify That Biden Admin Seeks To ‘Limit Immigration Enforcement’  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Former ICE Official To Testify That Biden Admin Seeks To ‘Limit Immigration Enforcement’

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
July 13, 2023
10:42 AM ET

A former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official will testify to the House Judiciary Committee Thursday that Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ goal is to implement policies that ultimately “limit immigration enforcement,” according to a copy of his opening statement obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Former ICE Field Office Director John Fabbricatore, who served more than two decades in the federal government and is now an advisory board member at the National Immigration Center for Enforcement (NICE), a group that backs Republican calls to impeach Biden’s DHS secretary, will testify to Mayorkas’ efforts to limit ICE arrests and deportations in making arrests and detaining illegal immigrants.

Fabbricatore’s testimony focuses on key statistics showing how ICE enforcement has been limited under Mayorkas’ leadership, including a roughly 69% drop in civil arrests by the agency between fiscal year 2018 and 2022. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: House GOP Is About To Drop A Massive Report Alleging That Biden’s DHS Chief Broke The Law)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/13/ice-official-biden-dhs-immigration-enforcement/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Do you really think his testimony will do any good?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.