Author Topic: Scarborough Touts His Pro-Biden Article: Don't Worry, 'America Is Doing Just Fine'  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scarborough Touts His Pro-Biden Article: Don't Worry, 'America Is Doing Just Fine'
Mark Finkelstein
July 11th, 2023 11:23 AM

Joe Scarborough has joined the chorus of lefties kvetching over Joe Biden's bad poll numbers. As here, here, and here, libs are stamping their collective feet, moaning, it ain't fair!

Monday's Morning Joe devoted a long segment to making the case that America [read, Biden] is doing great.

The segment keyed off Scarborough's Atlantic column entitled "America Is Doing Just Fine: The United States deserves a robust defense."

Mika opened the segment by reading -- interminably -- from the column. Scarborough piously proclaimed that "the purpose of this column wasn't to talk about Joe Biden or Donald Trump or anybody else. It was to talk about America."

Riight! But Joe's funniest line was this: "despite the blather that cable news hosts spit at you daily, your country is doing pretty damn well." His show could be called "Spitting Blather." It's just such a pro-Biden blather program.

Throughout the segment, Scarborough and Jon Meacham bemoaned the "massive disconnect" between how wonderful life is in Biden Land, and his paltry poll numbers.

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2023/07/11/scarborough-touts-his-pro-biden-article-dont-worry-america
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG...has Scarborough even read To Kill A Mockingbird...Atticus defended an innocent man...unlike Biden.

btw To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my fav books...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
OMG...has Scarborough even read To Kill A Mockingbird...Atticus defended an innocent man...unlike Biden.

btw To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my fav books...

I wanted to see if our local library had a copy -- they have 11 copies -- 2 are out

I never read the book I only watched the movie which I though was great.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wanted to see if our local library had a copy -- they have 11 copies -- 2 are out

I never read the book I only watched the movie which I though was great.

You will love the book...I may order it on Amazon..
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

America is not alright.

The Saudi Royal Family, responsible for the 9/11 attacks, have just bought GOLF, so they can flood our TV's with propagandist advertisements about how wonderful the Saudi's are.

Those holding the keys of power are selling our nation, piecemeal, to countries that are not OUR friends.

America should not be for sale to anyone, especially the damn Saudi's and Chi-coms.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Bubble thinking. Everyone I know is suffering under inflation.