Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: New Biden Spin — He's a Real Jerk, so...No Dementia!  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Morning Briefing: New Biden Spin — He's a Real Jerk, so...No Dementia!
By Stephen Kruiser 4:17 AM on July 11, 2023

Top O’ the Briefing

Happy Tuesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Ferrana’s insistence that she was perfecting a chorizo-scented essential oil had begun to worry the rest of Coupon Club.

Thanks to Kevin and Paula for filling in for the last couple of Briefings. I spent last week providing hospice care for my beloved cat YoYo as he was checking out for good. I didn’t mention it to anyone at work for a few days because I was secretly hoping for a miraculous comeback. By late Thursday, I knew that we were just counting hours. I hadn’t slept much all week and asked Paula if I could have a couple of days to deal with the end. We’re all pet people here, and the boss graciously gave me the time off. I wrote a quick little memorial here.

It is time for another Mainstream Media production of “Joe Biden Is Totally All There!” This one is presented by the spinmeisters over at Axios. In an effort to avoid chiropractic and physical therapy Axios writers like to trade days with the hacks at Politico when it comes to licking Biden’s boots.

Robert covered this one for us:

Until now, however, the establishment media has dutifully done its part to keep the public from seeing the real Joe Biden. In another sign that the Left is preparing to throw Old Joe overboard, Axios on Monday revealed that the real Joe Biden is ill-tempered, foul-mouthed, and brutal to those who have the misfortune of working for him.

Axios noted that “in public, President Biden likes to whisper to make a point. In private, he’s prone to yelling.” Old Joe isn’t just raising his voice to make a point. It’s so bad that those who work for the Figurehead-In-Chief avoid meeting with him in private: “Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.” The meetings are a charade, anyway, sincesomeone else is giving the real orders, so why should staffers have to endure the old man’s tirades?

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/07/11/the-morning-briefing-new-biden-spin-hes-a-real-jerk-so-no-dementia-n1709615
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

It could be either-or, but I think both is more likely.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If you piece together and edit  100 pieces of Biden recent speaking events, you might be able to extract 5 minutes of coherency.

No problem.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Brandon has always been an evil jerk and now that dementia has set in we're dealing with both issues.

IF not he should have gone into acting; his walking, loss of direction and falling off of his bicycle?

The leftists/marxists/Soros crew stole an election and have a global agenda. Brandon fits their criteria that is needed to succeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It could be either-or, but I think both is more likely.
Brandon has always been an evil jerk and now that dementia has set in we're dealing with both issues.

IF not he should have gone into acting; his walking, loss of direction and falling off of his bicycle?

The leftists/marxists/Soros crew stole an election and have a global agenda. Brandon fits their criteria that is needed to succeed.

Dementia and being an azzhole to people are not mutually exclusive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Dementia only exacerbates the angry behavior. One of these days, in a fit, he's going to knock "doctor" Jill across the room, and they'll have a hard time explaining that away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org