Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Turns Anger, Abuse on Staff Behind Closed Doors  (Read 550 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Turns Anger, Abuse on Staff Behind Closed Doors

Simon Kent 10 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden has again been accused of delivering angry, abusive outbursts against his own staff when behind closed doors, a report Monday details.

Axios reporter Alex Thompson laid out the accusations in a piece headlined — “Old yeller: Biden’s private fury”

The story makes the point Biden likes to portray himself as a kindly figure given to eating ice cream and chatting to small children in public but in private he is reportedly prone to yelling invective. Thompson states:

Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.

The president’s admonitions include: “God dammit, how the f**k don’t you know this?!,” “Don’t f**king bullsh*t me!” and “Get the f**k out of here!” — according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.

The article continues to paint a picture of a president at odds with his own staff and prone to yelling at them to get his own way. Senior and lower-level aides alike can be in Biden’s line of fire. “No one is safe,” said one administration official quoted by Axios.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/10/report-joe-biden-turns-anger-abuse-on-staff-behind-closed-doors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Report: Joe Biden Turns Anger, Abuse on Staff Behind Closed Doors
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 01:17:39 pm »
More

Biden repeatedly swears at staff in fiery rants behind closed doors: Report
by Julia Johnson, Politics Reporter
July 10, 2023 08:32 AM

Despite the White House's efforts to tailor an ice cream-loving grandfather public image for him, President Joe Biden reportedly has a short temper and often lashes out at officials of all ranks in his administration behind the scenes.

Current and former aides to the president recalled him saying, "God dammit, how the f*** don't you know this?!" "Don't f***ing bulls*** me!" and "Get the f*** out of here!" at various points, according to a report from Axios.

The report detailed that the 80-year-old president's interrogations of staff are so common and indiscriminate that they've become known as "stump the chump" or "stump the dummy."

But many aides have come to view these outbursts as a sign of respect.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-staff-fiery-rants-closed-doors
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 01:43:32 pm »
Aggressive behaviour in dementia

In the later stages of dementia, some people with dementia will develop what's known as behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD).

The symptoms of BPSD can include:
- increased agitation
- aggression (shouting or screaming, verbal abuse, and sometimes physical abuse)
- delusions (unusual beliefs not based on reality)
- hallucinations (hearing or seeing things that do not exist)[/li][/list]

NHS: Coping with dementia behaviour changes
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 01:53:58 pm »
LOL!  See?

I'm going to suggest a different take here.

It's common sense that "...behind closed doors", he's going to be a ranting, raving lunatic!

He's a lot of things, but an America-hating thug like Barack Obama is not one of them. Being blackmailed since he was a VP, his "USE BY" date is fast-approaching.

Oh yeah...and he loves his son!  Seriously. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2023, 02:00:32 pm »
Textbook dementia
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2023, 03:42:09 pm »
His a*****e behavior predates his dementia by decades. He's always been an s.o.b.

From the Axios story:
... Jeff Connaughton, a former Biden campaign and Senate aide who was chief of staff to Kaufman when he filled Biden's seat in the Senate, wrote about Biden's temper in his 2012 book on Washington corruption, "The Payoff: Why Wall Street Wins."  Connaughton wrote that as a senator, Biden was an "egomaniacal autocrat … determined to manage his staff through fear." ...
Axios
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2023, 07:56:37 pm »
"Flashback to 1987, when Joe Biden freaked out at a man who asked him where he went to law school. The entirety of Biden's response was a lie.
Biden has been an angry, arrogant liar his entire career." (Video)

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1678457190422552578

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2023, 12:46:19 am »
 July 10, 2023 3:18pm EDT
Biden vow to crack down on disrespectful workplace behavior resurfaces amid reported F-bombs directed at staff
Biden is said to routinely direct F-bombs at staffers in angry tirades

By Haley Chi-Sing | Fox News

President Biden's vow to fire "on the spot" any employees who treated fellow staffers disrespectfully is gaining renewed scrutiny after a new report detailing the F-bombs Biden is said to routinely direct at his staff members.

"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot," Biden said in 2021. "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts." 

At the time, Biden was swearing in approximately 1,000 presidential appointees via a video conference, shortly after his own inauguration.

"Everybody, everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That’s been missing in a big way the last four years," Biden added, referencing the Trump administration.

Biden's own treatment of White House staff members is now making headlines following a report from Axios, wherein officials and aides outlined the president's alleged short temper and profanity-laden rants.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-vow-crack-down-disrespectful-workplace-behavior-resurfaces-reported-f-bombs-directed-staff
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2023, 03:43:14 am »
July 10, 2023 3:18pm EDT
Biden vow to crack down on disrespectful workplace behavior resurfaces amid reported F-bombs directed at staff
Biden is said to routinely direct F-bombs at staffers in angry tirades

By Haley Chi-Sing | Fox News

President Biden's vow to fire "on the spot" any employees who treated fellow staffers disrespectfully is gaining renewed scrutiny after a new report detailing the F-bombs Biden is said to routinely direct at his staff members.

"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot," Biden said in 2021. "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts." 

At the time, Biden was swearing in approximately 1,000 presidential appointees via a video conference, shortly after his own inauguration.

"Everybody, everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That’s been missing in a big way the last four years," Biden added, referencing the Trump administration.

Biden's own treatment of White House staff members is now making headlines following a report from Axios, wherein officials and aides outlined the president's alleged short temper and profanity-laden rants.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-vow-crack-down-disrespectful-workplace-behavior-resurfaces-reported-f-bombs-directed-staff

There’s Medication he can take to help with that. Aricept is one. Seroquel is another

But for those really bad moments, where immediate medication help is needed, there is Haldol, Ativan, and Zyprexa

I don’t think I’ve seen Thorazine used in ages.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 03:49:35 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2023, 11:08:29 am »
I vaguely remember a news report from last year that Biden's tirades inside the oval office were so bad that they could be heard throughout the first floor of the West Wing.  Kinda like Hitler's meltdown inside his bunker office when told that Steiner wasn't coming after all.  It's gone down the memory hole, of course.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2023, 11:14:48 am »
The day is rapidly approaching where staff will have to pin him down and give him a shot of Haldol
Maybe even placed in four-point restraints until he calms down

Barry Goldwater