Author Topic: Experts baffled by White House invoking Hatch Act to dodge Hunter Biden cocaine question  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 6, 2023 4:33pm EDT
Experts baffled by White House invoking Hatch Act to dodge Hunter cocaine question: 'ridiculous'
Democrat ethics expert says even if Biden campaign staffer were 'high as a kite,' the Hatch Act would not cover the cocaine in question

By Houston Keene | Fox News

Experts were baffled by the Biden administration invoking the Hatch Act when asked whether President Biden or his son owned the cocaine found at the White House.

The culprit behind the White House’s July snowstorm has yet to be found, and the Biden administration isn’t answering whether the president or Hunter Biden owned the Independence Day cocaine dominating the headlines this week.

White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates was asked during a Thursday press gaggle whether the president can deny that he or his son owned the cocaine found at the White House – a charge leveled by former President Donald Trump.

Bates invoked the Hatch Act — legislation that prohibits federal employees from talking about or using federal resources for campaign purposes — to dodge the white question on former President Trump's claim that the Colombian bam-bam belonged to the president or his son.

"I don't have a response to that, because we have to be careful about the Hatch Act," Bates responded. "What I will say is that I have noticed there does seem to be some increasing frustration coming from that corner in general, and I think it is probably rooted in the contrast between their substantive policy records."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1676979315563438083

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/experts-baffled-white-house-invoking-hatch-act-dodge-hunter-cocaine-question
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34