Author Topic: FLOTUS claim Biden is 'the education president' blasted by parents rights groups: 'Failed America's  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 6, 2023 7:00am EDT
FLOTUS claim Biden is 'the education president' blasted by parents rights groups: 'Failed America's kids'
Data recently showed that reading and math scores for 13-year olds dipped to their lowest rate in decades
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

Leaders of education and parents rights groups across the country sounded off after first lady Jill Biden claimed that her husband, President Biden, will always be "the education president."

"I knew that Joe would always be the education president, because he knows that … the success of our nation starts with you, the educators who shape our students' lives," Jill Biden told a crowd at the 2023 NEA teacher’s union’s annual meeting on Tuesday.

The first lady’s comment sparked criticism from education leaders across the country who took issue with the president’s record on education, including Sheri Few, president and founder of United States Parents Involved in Education.

"In light of who her audience was, she was probably 100% accurate when it comes to Biden supporting the liberal NEA agenda," Few told Fox News Digital in a statement. "Biden is THE most anti-parent education president in the history of this country! And he is THE education president that carries the water for the NEA.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flotus-claim-biden-is-the-education-president-blasted-by-parents-rights-groups-failed-americas-kids
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First Lady Claims Biden Is the 'Education President.' There's Just One Problem With That.
Leah Barkoukis

During a speech before thousands of educators at the National Education Association assembly, first lady Jill Biden referred to her husband as the “education president,” despite what the Nation’s Report Card recently showed.

“I knew that Joe would always be the education president, because he knows that our nation’s — you know, the success of our nation starts with you, the educators who shape our students’ lives,” she said. “And so, you know, we’ve invested so much in our schools and our counselors and our nurses and administrators who make them all successful. And as he transforms, you know, our economy, creating millions of jobs that are shaping the future, he knows that education is key to filling those critical roles.”

But those investments are not proving effective, according to testing results.

The Nation’s Report Card, released at the end of June, showed “historic” declines in math and reading scores among U.S. teens.

Math scores for 13-year-olds fell 9 points from the 2019-2020 and 2022-2023 school years, the National Assessment of Education Progress data showed, while reading scores dropped 4 points.

Former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos called the report a “5-alarm fire” and said “a generation is at risk.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/07/06/first-lady-claims-biden-is-the-education-president-theres-just-one-problem-with-that-n2625364
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

In what Laws of Physics violating perpendicular universe?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

No, a serial liar and plagiarist is not the education President.

Education is not a power enumerated to the Federal Government by the US Constitution.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Well he IS educating them on how to question their gender, watch drag shows, have sex with strangers in bathroom stalls, and hate their racist, imperialist, homophobic, xenophobic and genocidal country. So give him a little credit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In what Laws of Physics violating perpendicular universe?
The one where dr Jill actually earned her degree and isn't an elder abuser? You know

Offline Kamaji

Well he IS educating them on how to question their gender, watch drag shows, have sex with strangers in bathroom stalls, and hate their racist, imperialist, homophobic, xenophobic and genocidal country. So give him a little credit.

Fair enough!

Offline andy58-in-nh

He's certainly the teacher's unions' "president".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

That he is.

Offline mountaineer

Reading, writing, simple math ... all optional.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He's the president of evilness and corruption; satanic worshipers, abortion lovers, LGBTQ's and whatever one identifies with outside of being a male or female.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

She makes this comment with this cloud hanging over their heads

From the article…

The Nation’s Report Card, released at the end of June, showed “historic” declines in math and reading scores among U.S. teens.

Math scores for 13-year-olds fell 9 points from the 2019-2020 and 2022-2023 school years, the National Assessment of Education Progress data showed, while reading scores dropped 4 points.

Of course, she makes her comment about her husband’s education record in front of a very friendly audience that will not throw this data out at her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy