Author Topic: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Testify in Front of House Judiciary Committee Next Week  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Director Christopher Wray to Testify in Front of House Judiciary Committee Next Week

Kristina Wong 5 Jul 2023

FBI Director Christopher Wray will testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee next Wednesday, the committee announced on Wednesday.

The hearing will be to “examine the politicization of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency under the direction of FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland,” according to a notice put out by the committee.

The hearing will take place Wednesday, July 12, at 10:00 a.m.

It will be the first time Wray is testifying publicly to the committee since its members reviewed documents memorializing an FBI informant’s allegations that President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden both received $5 million from a Ukrainian oligarch for helping him resolve legal issues, among other things.

It will also be the first hearing since the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts from two IRS whistleblowers who alleged that the Biden Justice Department interfered with their investigation into Hunter Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/05/fbi-director-christopher-wray-to-testify-in-front-of-house-judiciary-committee-next-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
 :bkmk:  We'll see what happens. I have my doubts that anything significant will become of this.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.