Author Topic: “I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.”  (Read 2927 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.”

— Colonel Douglas Macgregor

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1675383132873449474
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

“I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.”

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1675383132873449474
Very possible.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If there is one guy whose objectivity and judgment I would trust less than Biden's, it's Doug MacGregor's.

Offline libertybele

I've been saying that for awhile.  I think it's doubtful that this country will remain in tact as we know her until the '24 election. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

I've been saying that for awhile.  I think it's doubtful that this country will remain in tact as we know her until the '24 election.
So what do you think will happen as regards McGregor's contention and when?

Offline DB

Anyone want to take bets?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope he is wrong,but I am not going to bet against it.

Depends on who the Republican candidate is,and if the left sees him as a threat to their authori-tay.

Even that is a maybe because the truth is the left are MASTERS at creating votes out of thin air,so there is only a slim chance ANY Republican candidate can win the Presidency.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 12:55:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Lol…

It’s either “this is the most important election in the history of the country” and/or some variation of elections being cancelled or president xyz declaring some form of dictatorship has been predicated since GWB was president

We will have an election in 2024 and one side will be happy and the losing side will cry fraud as has been done with increasing intensity since 2000

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

If there is one guy whose objectivity and judgment I would trust less than Biden's, it's Doug MacGregor's.

Lol

History is full of gloom and doomers.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't know if thing will fall apart by then or not. but an orchestrated black swan event is not out of the question.

Resistance is starting to rise up against the globalist agenda, they may have no choice but to bring it crashing down.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know if thing will fall apart by then or not. but an orchestrated black swan event is not out of the question.

Resistance is starting to rise up against the globalist agenda, they may have no choice but to bring it crashing down.

@Free Vulcan

Not really.

As the leftist idol Stalin noted,"It doesn't matter who votes for who. What matters is who COUNTS the votes!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is the guy that thinks Putin is winning?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
“I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election.
Things will implode in Washington before that.”

What I think might happen in 2024 is,
conditions in America will keep worsening,
becoming more and more like California.

The Swamp will steal yet another election,
and some of the states will realize that
we HAVE to resist The Swamp,
or we will cease to exist.

I think that, by July 2025, the USA could be in a full on civil war.
That some of the states will finally stop recognizing
the illegal regime that now occupies the White House.

A group of states versus another group of states might be the BEST case scenario.
A WORSE possibility is that there could be the ugliest kind of civil war -
neighbor versus neighbor.

In either case, the illegal regime that now occupies the White House
might call upon China to send troops to "help restore order."
Which they would gladly do.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

A group of states versus another group of states might be the BEST case scenario.

I, for one, do not discount the possibility of that one bit @unite for individuality
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is the guy that thinks Putin is winning?

What is Macgregor's track record of predictions on Ukraine?

I do know that he isn't allowed on Fox News...although there for awhile Tucker had him on his show...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Pardon me for being skeptical of the claims of a morbidly obese German Internet pirate who changed his last name to "Dotcom."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Anyone want to take bets?

Yup - I'm definitely up for that as well.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Not sure there's any other way of saying this, but...are you completely nuts?  The odds of that happening are about the same as the odds of an asteroid striking Putin's desk while he's in it.

Offline libertybele

I agree with what you have predicted and find it likely.  Only it will be the U.N. aiding China with a takeover.

I am glad that DeSantis his ramped up the FL guard. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 05:50:44 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I agree with what you have predicted and find it likely.  Only it will be the U.N. aiding China with a takeover.

I am glad that DeSantis his ramped up the FL guard.  I am so hoping that he remains our governor.

So, um..., you believe it is likely that a Chinese-led U.N. invasion force will be landing here in 2025 to takeover the U.S., but you also feel pretty good that the Florida National Guard will be enough to defeat it?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So, um..., you believe it is likely that a Chinese-led U.N. invasion force will be landing here in 2025 to takeover the U.S., but you also feel pretty good that the Florida National Guard will be enough to defeat it?

Probably not by itself but the Florida NG will not be the only one and there are a couple of hundred million armed Americans who might join up with them as well.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Not quite what I meant and you are correct I am doubtful that the FL guard will be enough to defeat it, but it will assist Floridians that are armed. 
A Chinese-UN invasion will likely see a takeover of the U.S.  I'm just saying FL will at least try to stand their ground and are perhaps more prepared then other states.

Those in rural areas will demonstrate the greatest resistance.

God help us! 

Offline libertybele

Probably not by itself but the Florida NG will not be the only one and there are a couple of hundred million armed Americans who might join up with them as well.

Amen.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Right now at our southern border and probably our northern too. Chinese nationals are crossing and infiltrating the US..not much is being said about it.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Right now at our southern border and probably our northern too. Chinese nationals are crossing and infiltrating the US..not much is being said about it.

Oh Yeah! Along with Iranians and plenty of other bad actors. All part of the script written by CHICOM military planners and helped along by their paid agents in our government.

- J. R. R. Tolkien