Author Topic: Wyoming parents sue school district for allowing daughter to secretly identify as a boy  (Read 457 times)

Offline Kamaji

Wyoming parents sue school district for allowing daughter to secretly identify as a boy

By Dana Kennedy   
July 1, 2023

A Wyoming couple is suing their daughter’s school district for allegedly allowing her to identify as a boy behind their backs.

Sean and Ashley Willey, of Rock Spring in southwestern Wyoming, say in their lawsuit that district staffers used a male name and pronouns for their teenager without telling them for a six month period during 2021 and 2022, according to a report.

The Willeys, who are both teachers, found out what was going on when one of them overheard a conversation between two employees.

The Sweetwater County School District No. 1 wants the April lawsuit dismissed, arguing the secret pronoun and name change did no real harm, the Daily Mail reported.

But documents, including emails between teachers, indicate that staff knew the parents had been left in the dark about their child’s decision, the outlet said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/01/wyoming-parents-sue-school-district-for-allowing-their-child-to-id-as-boy/

Offline Kamaji

This shit has got to stop!

Online roamer_1

There should never be ANY breach of parental authority without charges and a court. EVER.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This shit has got to stop!

:amen: I hope the parents clean their clock!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The Willeys, who are both teachers, found out what was going on when one of them overheard a conversation between two employees"

Whoa...
Wait a minute. Stop right there.

BOTH of these parents are teachers?
To which school does this "teenager" go now?

I certainly hope it's not to any public one.
Same for the rest of their kids.

Can you say "homeschool"?
Can you say "private school"?

If they're still sending the kids to public school, they should expect more of the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wyoming parents sue school district for allowing daughter to secretly identify as a boy

@Kamaji

"Allowing"?

How could they have stopped her?

Maybe/probably they should have informed the parents as well as the school board that they had a student who is delusional,but I don't see how they could have done much else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!