Author Topic: Joe Biden Denies Any Mistakes with Afghanistan Withdrawal: ‘I Was Right’  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Denies Any Mistakes with Afghanistan Withdrawal: ‘I Was Right’

Kristina Wong 1 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden on Friday insisted he made no mistakes with the withdrawal from Afghanistan, which left 13 American troops dead and more injured. He made his comments following the State Department’s release of an “after action review” of the bungled exit.

Biden had just delivered live remarks on the Supreme Court ruling striking down his $430 billion student loan forgiveness plan, and as he was exiting the room, a journalist asked him if he would admit failure in Afghanistan.

“Mr. President, do you admit failure in Afghanistan? Mistakes? There was a — there was a report on Afghanistan withdrawal, saying there was failure, mistakes. Do you admit there was mistakes during the withdrawal and before?” the journalist asked.

Biden turned around and responded, “No, no. All the evidence is coming back. Do you remember what I said about Afghanistan? I said al-Qaeda would not be there. I said it wouldn’t be there. I said we’d get help from the Taliban. What’s happening now? What’s going on? Read your press. I was right.”

Another journalist tried to ask him about the report, but Biden walked out of the room.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/01/joe-biden-denies-mistakes-afghanistan-withdrawal-i-was-right/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe was right abandoning American citizens over to the radical muslims.  Just go over there and interview some of the thousands abandoned still there!
What a GOD!
 :silly: ****slapping :yowsa: :tongue2: :smokin:
 :dumpster: ////00000////  :dumpster:
                    :media:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 02:31:52 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions