Author Topic: Teachers in Dallas, Fort Worth divulge how they keep Critical Race Theory alive despite Texas ban  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Teachers in Dallas, Fort Worth divulge how they keep Critical Race Theory alive despite Texas ban
May 23, 2023

By Accuracy In Media Staff

Accuracy in Media’s undercover investigation into schools in the reliably red state of Texas revealed just how much educators are willing to do in order to teach the tenets of Critical Race Theory, despite Gov. Greg Abbott’s 2021 ban.

Asked whether the ban was changing the content they taught, administrators from across the Dallas-Fort Worth area admitted that it isn’t.

Some of them even indicated to AIM’s investigators on hidden camera that they were ignoring the ban altogether.

Tara Nichols, director of teaching and learning at Mesquite Independent School District, told investigators that the ban “really doesn’t” change anything.

https://aim.org/2023/05/23/teachers-in-dallas-fort-worth-divulge-how-they-keep-critical-race-theory-alive-despite-texas-ban/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan