Author Topic: MSNBC’s McCaskill to GOP: ‘Back Off Joe Biden,’ He Loves His Son  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 21 Jun 2023

MSNBC political analyst Claire McCaskill said Tuesday on “Deadline” that House Republicans criticizing President Joe Biden after his son, Hunter Biden, reached a plea deal with the Department of Justice needed to “back off.”

When asked about Republican lawmakers comments on the plea deal, McCaskill said, “I don’t know what America they live in and I don’t know how they sleep at night. Alcoholism and addiction are probably the most pervasive diseases in America. I don’t know of one family that hasn’t been touched by the pain of these diseases. And it’s particularly painful when you have someone you love unconditionally that is suffering from these diseases.”

She continued, “What do these jerks in the House want Joe Biden to do? For now, refuse to speak to him so he doesn’t love him publicly? Do they not understand this disease and how it works? Hunter Biden has gone to recovery under the brightest lights imaginable, and recovery is not easy for anybody.”

McCaskill added, “And by the way, everybody needs to back off Joe Biden about this. He loves his son. Back off! It is okay for him to love his son and there’s nothing wrong with it. They have no evidence of any kind of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. And it infuriates me that they’re using this heartbreak against Joe Biden in this way. It’s just not right.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/21/msnbcs-mccaskill-to-gop-back-off-joe-biden-he-loves-his-son/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Every parent that has A DRUG ADDICT, OR DRUG SELLING PUSHER MAN SON, SHOULD LOVE HIS SON TOO.  yOU KNOW THEY always NEED MORE MONEY!
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

F**k off McCaskill.  Hunter is a criminal and, as the saying goes: like father, like son. 

Offline LMAO

The the criticism of the whole Hunter Biden saga isn’t because he has an addiction

It’s because there were laws that were broken and many of those do have a connection to Joe Biden, And the plea deal that he got for a crime that would’ve sent everybody else to prison
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry, I don't believe Joe loves his son, unless you're talking about Beau, what Joe loves about Hunter is the money machine he was. Seriously I don't think Joe is capable of anything more than a warped and perverse pedophile type love, no more than he is capable of telling the truth. back off Biden? Why because he and his family are above the law? Remember when Joe said 'nobody Fu**s with a Biden'?

Offline mountaineer

Alcoholism and addiction are probably the most pervasive diseases in America.
That's great, Claire. Irrelevant to the Biden saga, but oh-so-compassionate of you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am sure Jeffrey Dahmer's mom loved him, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: