Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Spills ‘Sensitive’ Intelligence about Chinese Spy Balloon to Campaign Donors  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Spills ‘Sensitive’ Intelligence about Chinese Spy Balloon to Campaign Donors

Kristina Wong 21 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden spilled “sensitive” United States intelligence about China to campaign donors at a recent event in California, according to a report.

At the fundraiser in California, Biden revealed to attendees what the U.S. intelligence agencies had learned about the Chinese spy balloon incident earlier this year, reportedly surprising U.S. officials.

The New York Times reported that at the fundraiser, Biden “set off into what appeared to be an unplanned riff” about the spy balloon incident, “revealing what United States intelligence agencies had learned about the internal confusion in Beijing during the incident.”

According to the Times, Biden told about 130 guests in attendance at the fundraiser: “The reason why Xi Jinping got very upset in terms of when I shot that balloon down with two boxcars full of spy equipment in it is he didn’t know it was there.”

“No, I’m serious. That’s what’s a great embarrassment for dictators, when they didn’t know what happened,” Biden said.

The Times reported that “other U.S. officials were surprised on Tuesday night that the president would discuss the sensitive information in a public setting.”

The paper reported:

U.S. officials have previously said they suspected the craft was supposed to conduct surveillance over U.S. military bases in Guam and Hawaii but got blown off course to Alaska and eventually the continental United States, but they had not publicly disclosed Mr. Xi’s apparent ignorance.

An official briefed on the intelligence who spoke on the condition of anonymity told the outlet that Biden’s remarks accurately reflected the American government’s private assessment.

Biden also discussed other U.S. government assessments of China.

He said Chinese President Xi Jinping was “really upset” by the Quad, a coalition including the U.S., Japan, Australia, and India:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2023/06/21/report-joe-biden-spills-sensitive-intelligence-about-chinese-spy-balloon-to-campaign-donors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Next time, shoot down the balloon much sooner ... before they take pictures and intercept communications.

////00000////

Xi didn't know ... riiiiight ... What kind of totalitarian Communist regime is Xi running over there?  Rocket Man, in North Korea, has it more together than Xi.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 07:48:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah right Joe Winnie the Chicom had no clue that the spy balloon they released to travel across US military bases was actually doing its job while it was communicating the information back home to momma. Let me guess you believe this because Winnie told you?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With building China militarily to surpASS, OR SOON SURPASS THE USA.  jOE'S TRYING TO HELP CHINA ON PARITY WITH SECURITY TO EQUAL then surpASS US TOO!  Of course a few large pallets of 100 $ bills couldn't hurt either.  Let the Americans living on the streets learn to fend for themselves!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We'll be lucky to live through this administration.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
But then so many willing damn fools fought for Biden based on hating Trump..  The Doobie Bros; what (a) fools believe.  They fought so damn hard to bring this blight upon this nation, and now want to swear they never did.  Damn them!
 :dumpster: :media: :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions