Author Topic: Transgender Advocates Appropriate Identity of Black Slaves  (Read 524 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Transgender Advocates Appropriate Identity of Black Slaves
« on: June 19, 2023, 12:50:34 pm »
Transgender Advocates Appropriate Identity of Black Slaves

Neil Munro 18 Jun 2023

Transgender advocates have been taking the identity of women piece by piece — and now are trying to wrap their cause in the identity of black Americans who were slaves in the 1800s.

“We’re calling it kind of the ‘rainbow Underground Railroad,’” said Bob McCranie, a real estate broker based in Dallas, Texas, who is now offering to help transgender advocates flee from states — such as Texas — where legislators have adopted popular laws to protect kids from transgenderism.

“We’re trying to get people out quietly and get them to someplace where they feel safer,” McCranie told KFOR.com, appropriating the language used before the civil war to describe the networks that helped smuggle enslaved blacks to the northern states that barred slavery.

The pre-civil war Underground Railroad was run by “abolitionists activists who would have safe houses for people, particularly slaves fleeing the South … To compare gay people in Texas leaving the state to the Underground Railroad should be offensive even to people who are gay,” scoffed radio host Erick Erickson on June 16.

“Kudos to Mr. McCranie,” said Erickson. “The one guy who’s not fleeing the awful state of Texas is the realtor making a boatload of cash off the fear of these other people! … What a genius marketing scheme!”

“What we discovered was we got so much response from other states that we decided to expand and become ‘Flee Red States,’” McCranie told KFOR. “We’ve helped 27 groups of people so far get out.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2023/06/18/transgender-advocates-appropriate-identity-black-slaves/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Transgender Advocates Appropriate Identity of Black Slaves
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 12:53:48 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 01:19:34 pm »
How appropriate for "Juneteenth." Any comment from our bigmouth black politicians and commentators? What do you think, Whoopi, Joy Reid, Rebrun Al, Maxine Waters? Do you appreciate homosexuals trying to equate their "struggle" with that of your ancestors?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 02:16:23 pm »
As I posted here, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,503032.0.html ,

What does he do? Help gays who are so oppressed that they own homes sell those homes? Get gays discounted rates from U Haul for driving trucks loaded with their @#$% to the SF Bay Area or to the Land of LA? :silly:

Why do I suspect this guy is self-Dixie-Chicking his real estate business?

I'm also thinking that the NAALCP will be less than pleased with his appropriation of the "Underground Railroad" moniker. Whether they retort publicly, :shrug: .

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 09:18:48 pm »
They're even doubling down:

https://twitter.com/Chadwick_Moore/status/1670823687858139137

I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but it sounds like "people" are agitating for a situation that doesn't exist today. Very much like the black activists  with the "we are oppressed and our ancestors were slaves".

More division of the country, imho. There has to be $$$ in it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2023, 10:50:39 pm »
They're even doubling down:

https://twitter.com/Chadwick_Moore/status/1670823687858139137

@mountaineer

Odd how even those of us hitting the bars often almost never ran across one of these creatures,and suddenly they are "the talk of the town".

I STRONGLY suspect they lean more towards being attention whores than genuine trannies.

Which is,of course,a mental disorder,NOT a sexual preference.

A couple of years from now they may  be dressing up as nuns or Santa. Whatever it takes to get people to stare at them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 10:53:33 pm »

I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but it sounds like "people" are agitating for a situation that doesn't exist today. Very much like the black activists  with the "we are oppressed and our ancestors were slaves".

More division of the country, imho. There has to be $$$ in it.

@berdie

Maybe it's just me,but why the HELL are they whining about "living in bondage" when they have to pay people to tie them up and abuse them?

Seems to ME like they would be overjoyed to "live in bondage". It would be a dream come true.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!