Author Topic: Girl Sues Hospital for Removing Her Breasts at Age 13  (Read 966 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Girl Sues Hospital for Removing Her Breasts at Age 13
« on: June 16, 2023, 10:23:54 pm »
By Zachary Stieber
June 15, 2023 Updated: June 15, 2023

A hospital and doctors in California are facing a new lawsuit for removing the breasts of a 13-year-old girl after she claimed she was a boy.

The defendants carried out “ideological and profit-driven medical abuse” when they prescribed her puberty blockers and hormones and, later, performed a double mastectomy, Charles LiMandri, one of the lawyers representing the plaintiff, Layla Jane, said in a statement.

Jane, now 18, was influenced by people online when she was just 11 and told her parents that she was a boy, prompting them to ask for guidance from doctors.

While three doctors said Jane was too young for cross-sex hormones, she was eventually referred to several other doctors who prescribed her puberty blockers and hormones. Within six months, they removed her breasts.

The hormones and puberty blockers were given based on a single, 75-minute session with Susanne Watson, a psychologist, according to the suit. Dr. Winnie Tong, a plastic surgeon, concluded after a 30-minute session that Jane could have her breasts removed.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/girl-sues-hospital-for-removing-her-breasts-at-age-13-post_5335492.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily&src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Girl Sues Hospital for Removing Her Breasts at Age 13
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 10:25:14 pm »
I hope she wins a big judgment against all of them.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 10:26:33 pm »
The whole trans-medical pipeline is about one step short of human trafficking in cattle cars. There are professional grifters that would be envious of this setup.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 10:27:49 pm »
The whole trans-medical pipeline is about one step short of human trafficking in cattle cars. There are professional grifters that would be envious of this setup.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2023, 10:35:25 pm »
When I was 8-10 I was a tom-boy...I played war, baseball with the boys in the neighborhood...wore blue jeans and sneakers and kept my hair short....I grew out of it when I discovered boys. By today's standards I would be groomed to be trans.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2023, 10:37:18 pm »
Several good, healthy lawsuits that hit the bottom line, maybe what stops this nonsense.

Although, I find that sad...whatever it takes!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2023, 10:40:19 pm »
At that young age, I lay at lot of the blame at the feet of the parents!!  She was 11 years old when she told her parents she was a boy.  11!  Come on. 

This trans crap needs to stop.  How can parents and others not see that this is destroying so many of our kids? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 10:49:04 pm »
I wonder how many of these so-called parents lead by example?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2023, 10:59:36 pm »
When I was 8-10 I was a tom-boy...I played war, baseball with the boys in the neighborhood...wore blue jeans and sneakers and kept my hair short....I grew out of it when I discovered boys. By today's standards I would be groomed to be trans.
Ditto. I even said once (when I was around 10) that I wish I was a boy - but that was because boys had little league baseball and girls had nothing. I wanted to play baseball, dagnabbit!

Thank God no one thought this was a petition to be surgically mutilated!!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 11:27:01 pm »

Yeah, some of the gals I get along with the most are knock-around shop gals... The ones that hang with the boys in mechanic and hot rod shops... Or other man-oriented places... They are *not* effeminate... Tend to be aggressive and straight-forward... Tend to have male nicknames...

I think that's that tom-boy thing extended into later life - they never quit.

But they are really comfortable to be around, and nobody in their right mind would consider them to be anything but female.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2023, 12:29:34 am »
At that young age, I lay at lot of the blame at the feet of the parents!!  She was 11 years old when she told her parents she was a boy.  11!  Come on. 

This trans crap needs to stop.  How can parents and others not see that this is destroying so many of our kids? 

In some cases?  A lot of peer pressure on the parents to conform to the liberal narrative, particularly from spouses and ex-spouses who threaten to take the kids away.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2023, 12:38:36 am »
In some cases?  A lot of peer pressure on the parents to conform to the liberal narrative, particularly from spouses and ex-spouses who threaten to take the kids away.

I declare b.s.  Succumb to peer pressure to have your daughter's breasts removed?  Sorry, they can go frost themselves.  Do you honestly think if it went to court a judge would rule for an ex-spouse that would want to mutilate a 13 year old?  I don't think so.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2023, 12:41:36 am »
Ditto. I even said once (when I was around 10) that I wish I was a boy - but that was because boys had little league baseball and girls had nothing. I wanted to play baseball, dagnabbit!

Thank God no one thought this was a petition to be surgically mutilated!!!

I didn't consider myself a tom-boy (or even knew what that meant).  I grew up with 3 brothers and all the neighbor kids were boys -- so I played baseball, played in the crick, shot rubber band guns, shot sling shots, fired b-b guns etc.  2 girls lived up at the top of the street, but they stunk (seriously) so I didn't care to play with them.  :laugh:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2023, 12:41:52 am »
Dr. Winnie Tong is a plastic surgeon with Kaiser in SF.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 12:46:18 am »
I declare b.s.  Succumb to peer pressure to have your daughter's breasts removed?  Sorry, they can go frost themselves.  Do you honestly think if it went to court a judge would rule for an ex-spouse that would want to mutilate a 13 year old?  I don't think so.

Sorry, but it’s true.  I know someone who’s dealing with it right now with a very aggressive soon-to-be ex-spouse.  It hasn’t gotten to surgery yet, but it might eventually. 

It’s the same reason why so many otherwise decent Germans went along with the Nazis. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2023, 12:50:45 am »
Sorry, but it’s true.  I know someone who’s dealing with it right now with a very aggressive soon-to-be ex-spouse.  It hasn’t gotten to surgery yet, but it might eventually. 

It’s the same reason why so many otherwise decent Germans went along with the Nazis.

I'd be darn sure to have my day in court -- aggressive ex-spouse or not.  My child is MY child and I'd fight tooth and nail before I'd let her be mutilated.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 12:52:15 am »
I'd be darn sure to have my day in court -- aggressive ex-spouse or not.  My child is MY child and I'd fight tooth and nail before I'd let her be mutilated.

We’ll see if it gets to that point. It’s a difficult situation, particularly if one tends to be liberal one’s self (the individual in question whom I know tends left of center).

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2023, 01:24:22 am »
In some cases?  A lot of peer pressure on the parents to conform to the liberal narrative,
particularly from spouses and ex-spouses who threaten to take the kids away.

In some cases, there's probably a sort of peer pressure
in the form of wanting to be trendy.

There are some people who devote all their attention to
fitting in with whatever fad the fashion magazines, etc.
declare to be trendy.

"What? All the trendy people are wearing Vera Wang?
I want a Vera Wang dress!"

"What? All the trendy people are driving Teslas?
I'm going to buy a Tesla!"

"What? All the trendy people are changing their gender?
I want a sex change surgery!"

Fashion can be a very cruel dictator -
and a powerful weapon wielded by the real dictators!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2023, 02:45:10 pm »
I declare b.s.  Succumb to peer pressure to have your daughter's breasts removed?  Sorry, they can go frost themselves.  Do you honestly think if it went to court a judge would rule for an ex-spouse that would want to mutilate a 13 year old? I don't think so.
Sadly, yes I do believe that there are hacktivist judges that would do exactly that in todays jacked up society. This is one more reason why I wish we were back in the fifties, it takes no imagination to determine what would have happened to the doctors and parents responsible back then...it was a given.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2023, 03:06:14 pm »
Sadly, yes I do believe that there are hacktivist judges that would do exactly that in todays jacked up society. This is one more reason why I wish we were back in the fifties, it takes no imagination to determine what would have happened to the doctors and parents responsible back then...it was a given.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien