Author Topic: Do Any Republicans Really Think DeSantis Won’t Get Impeached Or Framed By The FBI? Joy Pullmann  (Read 1363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Anyone Think DeSantis Won't Get Impeached Or Framed?
Joy Pullmann
10–13 minutes

Anyone who has been watching for seven years — and counting — has seen the nation’s top Republican politician framed, impeached, raided, prosecuted, and now indicted by corrupt spy agencies on behalf of the Democrat Party. Their goal is to send their top political opponent to prison on charges they said were fascist to bring against their own presidential candidates.

After these last seven years, how can anyone not expect that any Republican who questions the unelected, Congress-defying security state won’t get the Trump treatment? If they can and will do it to Trump, they can and will do it to Ron DeSantis, Vivek Ramaswamy, Robert Kennedy Jr., and anyone else who threatens their power. (Clueless candidates like Mike Pence and Nikki Haley don’t.)

Remember, even ineffective, regime-pleasing nice guys Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were cast as a dog torturer and grandma murderer. But standard media smear operations pale in comparison to media functioning as a security state propaganda tool to frame dissidents for treason.

Any Republicans who think the security state wouldn’t frame others the same way it has Trump are in denial about the evidence repeatedly stampeded across their eyeballs for seven years. This means if D.C. Republicans want any president but Trump, their only ticket to that outcome is fighting back good and hard against his relentless persecution.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/15/do-any-republicans-really-think-desantis-wont-get-impeached-or-framed-by-the-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Whether he is or not, he won’t be the master of weaving the rope they use to try and hang him - unlike Trump. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Whether he is or not, he won’t be the master of weaving the rope they use to try and hang him - unlike Trump.

That is most probably true.. But that won't stop the opposition from making  things up and forcing whoever to fight through the sh*tstorm.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:02:44 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Depends on how large the dem majority is in the House.  I do believe tit for tat is in Vouge in Washington.  It started with the Reps impeachment of BJ Clinton.  They were fixing to impeach GWB for what they perceived as election shenanigans then 9/11 happened.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nothing will happen to Ron DeeDahSantis ---- ever. 

Ronny is simply part of the legacy Uniparty's coordinated efforts to damage Donald Trump enough to prevent him from winning the general election in 2024.  After DeeDah "suspends" his campaign, he will retreat to Tallahassee where he and Jill will spend the next ten years anxiously awaiting their next phone call while they count and recount their millions.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Anyone who has been watching for seven years — and counting — has seen the nation’s top Republican politician framed, impeached, raided, prosecuted, and now indicted by corrupt spy agencies on behalf of the Democrat Party. Their goal is to send their top political opponent to prison on charges they said were fascist to bring against their own presidential candidates.

Exactly how was Trump "framed"?  Because as far as I can tell, he actually engaged in the acts for which he is being prosecuted.  That's not saying that he should be prosecuted, but simply that he engaged in the alleged acts.

After these last seven years, how can anyone not expect that any Republican who questions the unelected, Congress-defying security state won’t get the Trump treatment?

Because I don't think they'll be as stupid as Trump, and won't hand the lefties the rope with which they want to hang them.  The left has wanted to destroy every Republican president since Nixon. But the only times they succeed is when the Republican is dumb enough to engage in conduct that gives them a legal excuse.

Online cato potatoe

Does anyone think DeSantis would hoard dozens of boxes of NSI-classified documents in his home, ignore a federal subpoena, obstruct investigators, or fly them to New Jersey and show the contents to random acquaintances? 

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Does anyone think DeSantis would hoard dozens of boxes of NSI-classified documents in his home, ignore a federal subpoena, obstruct investigators, or fly them to New Jersey and show the contents to random acquaintances?

Trump loses to "the system" every time because he doesn't understand that system.  And he doesn't even seem to want to understand it.  He just wants to bowl it over by force of personality, and that doesn't work.

DeSantis hates the system just as much as Trump, but he also understands it.  And that is a prerequisite for beating it.   It also is a prerequisite for not letting it beat you.

DeSantis - or most of the other candidates, to be honest - won't do the kind of stupid crap Trump did to arm his enemies.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 04:48:32 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this supposed to be an argument against DeSantis? is it 'well you know they'll just frame and impeach DeSantis too, so why bother?', just vote for the guy they already have :shrug:

Online DefiantMassRINO

If DeSantis wins, some Dems will want to impeach him for his Martha's Vineyard and Sacramento immigrant flights.

Both sides want so much to be in power, neither cares how they get it ... even if it destroys the country.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Trump loses to "the system" every time because he doesn't understand that system.  And he doesn't even seem to want to understand it.  He just wants to bowl it over by force of personality, and that doesn't work.

DeSantis hates the system just as much as Trump, but he also understands it.  And that is a prerequisite for beating it.   It also is a prerequisite for not letting it beat you.

DeSantis - or most of the other candidates, to be honest - won't do the kind of stupid crap Trump did to arm his enemies.

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

Depends on how large the dem majority is in the House.  I do believe tit for tat is in Vouge in Washington.  It started with the Reps impeachment of BJ Clinton.  They were fixing to impeach GWB for what they perceived as election shenanigans then 9/11 happened.

That's right. And they WILL try.

What will matter most is if DeSantis can weld the shattered Republican Party into a defensible structure. The Republicans have to have enough faith and unity to defend. Especially if he gets one house or the other, a unified party is needed to defend against the other party (which IS unified).

The real trick is if he can form it into an offensive juggernaut TOO.

All of which remains to be seen.
What we DO know is that Tumpy couldn't do it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's right. And they WILL try.

What will matter most is if DeSantis can weld the shattered Republican Party into a defensible structure. The Republicans have to have enough faith and unity to defend. Especially if he gets one house or the other, a unified party is needed to defend against the other party (which IS unified).

The real trick is if he can form it into an offensive juggernaut TOO.

All of which remains to be seen.
What we DO know is that Tumpy couldn't do it.
It is my firm belief that there is no shortage of defectors to the GOP cause in Congress. There are the usual suspects who can virtually be counted on to vote with the Democrats on serious issues, and those who take turns stopping this, or tabling that, who do so at the behest of the uniparty. No one can weld that into a cohesive mass, at least not without some serious housecleaning (and senate cleaning too).

The cohesive mass we face is the Uniparty, all feeding at the same trough, all doing insider trades, looking for BOD or other perks in the event they are not re-elected, and all getting quite rich doing so. They are wearing the brand of both Parties, and have no care for their constituents, their duty, nor any sense of honor.
Anyone approaching them to do 'the right thing' will be stymied in any way possible, just as Trump has been.
Why?
Because these methods work.

Not that I hold out a great deal of hope for another GOP candidate being elected to POTUS with the current 'swing/battleground state' fraud mechanisms in place.

The coup is over. We are where we are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

It is my firm belief that there is no shortage of defectors to the GOP cause in Congress. There are the usual suspects who can virtually be counted on to vote with the Democrats on serious issues, and those who take turns stopping this, or tabling that, who do so at the behest of the uniparty. No one can weld that into a cohesive mass, at least not without some serious housecleaning (and senate cleaning too).

The cohesive mass we face is the Uniparty, all feeding at the same trough, all doing insider trades, looking for BOD or other perks in the event they are not re-elected, and all getting quite rich doing so. They are wearing the brand of both Parties, and have no care for their constituents, their duty, nor any sense of honor.
Anyone approaching them to do 'the right thing' will be stymied in any way possible, just as Trump has been.
Why?

Not that I hold out a great deal of hope for another GOP candidate being elected to POTUS with the current 'swing/battleground state' fraud mechanisms in place.

Trump was stymied because he was, and still is, a f**king blowhard who believed that just because he was his own special self everyone should bow down and do his bidding.

The point of dealing with a bunch of people who have a variety of different goals, some of which depart from yours, is (a) prioritizing your own goals, (b) understanding what the goals of the others are, (c) prioritizing which of their conflicting goals it is more important to oppose, and (d) figuring out how to make common cause on, say 51% of your own goals in exchange for no more than 49% of their goals that conflict with yours.

From there, you can get at least some of your more important priorities accomplished, if you do the long, hard, unsexy work of building coalitions.

That is something that Trump was, and is, singularly incapable of doing.  DeSantis appears to have more ability in that regard, which bodes well (even if it doesn't prove anything 100% - the only 100% guarantees in this life are death and taxes).

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Why?

I will disagree - Odd ain't it, that I am the one with hope...

70% of the Republican party are glad-handers with their finger in the air. And they all know where their bread is buttered, else they all would not turn into staunch conservatives on the election stump.

Wanna bet how many of them fall in line to a real, genuine, Conservative clarion call? It ain't that the cheesy pricks fold up at the slightest breeze... But that they WILL fold up before a Conservative gale and fall in line. They have to fear the alternative.

And then they need to get voted out across time for better stock. A higher order. Statesmen instead of mere politicians.

All of that requires a REAL criteria across several election cycles from the voters... Clear unmistakable criteria.

Al y'all have to stop the bullshit, apply a standard, and DEMAND they meet the standard without fail.

Bud Light.

Online roamer_1

Trump was stymied because he was, and still is, a f**king blowhard who believed that just because he was his own special self everyone should bow down and do his bidding.

The point of dealing with a bunch of people who have a variety of different goals, some of which depart from yours, is (a) prioritizing your own goals, (b) understanding what the goals of the others are, (c) prioritizing which of their conflicting goals it is more important to oppose, and (d) figuring out how to make common cause on, say 51% of your own goals in exchange for no more than 49% of their goals that conflict with yours.

From there, you can get at least some of your more important priorities accomplished, if you do the long, hard, unsexy work of building coalitions.

That is something that Trump was, and is, singularly incapable of doing.  DeSantis appears to have more ability in that regard, which bodes well (even if it doesn't prove anything 100% - the only 100% guarantees in this life are death and taxes).

That is absolutely right.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I will disagree - Odd ain't it, that I am the one with hope...

70% of the Republican party are glad-handers with their finger in the air. And they all know where their bread is buttered, else they all would not turn into staunch conservatives on the election stump.

Wanna bet how many of them fall in line to a real, genuine, Conservative clarion call? It ain't that the cheesy pricks fold up at the slightest breeze... But that they WILL fold up before a Conservative gale and fall in line. They have to fear the alternative.

And then they need to get voted out across time for better stock. A higher order. Statesmen instead of mere politicians.

All of that requires a REAL criteria across several election cycles from the voters... Clear unmistakable criteria.

Al y'all have to stop the bullshit, apply a standard, and DEMAND they meet the standard without fail.

Bud Light.

Nice that you bring this up. Here just this morning I got out my Article V stance and dusted it off.There aren't enough actual statesmen in office to make me think we need decades long "experienced" pols. There are the pros and cons to term limits. But, IMO, given the actuality of the uniparty, maybe we the people should give Article V more thought.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Nothing will happen to Ron DeeDahSantis ---- ever. 

Ronny is simply part of the legacy Uniparty's coordinated efforts to damage Donald Trump enough to prevent him from winning the general election in 2024.  After DeeDah "suspends" his campaign, he will retreat to Tallahassee where he and Jill will spend the next ten years anxiously awaiting their next phone call while they count and recount their millions.

Who’s Jill?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who’s Jill?
That’s just her channeling her inner Trump childish insults, not surprising she drops to his level.

Online libertybele

DeSantis has accomplished quite a lot as governor. New ballgame of course in the oval office, however, DeSantis isn't stupid my any means and has already commented that the deep state needs to be cleaned up and he will bring outside people in to accomplish that.  So, I think his first agenda sounds like he will clean up the DOJ.

There are no guarantees.  We do know that Trump FAILED to drain the swamp, he FAILED to lock her up and he FAILED to build the wall.  He had opportunities on the table and passed.

We need someone new, someone competent and accomplished with experience of the law, knows the Constitution and can get things done.  DeSantis has a proven track record.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

That’s just her channeling her inner Trump childish insults, not surprising she drops to his level.

Taken from Trump's childish playbook.  Some people just never grow up.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Nice that you bring this up. Here just this morning I got out my Article V stance and dusted it off.There aren't enough actual statesmen in office to make me think we need decades long "experienced" pols. There are the pros and cons to term limits. But, IMO, given the actuality of the uniparty, maybe we the people should give Article V more thought.

Sorta maybe... But maybe not. The founders set the standard for a reason. There was a purpose in it to ponder.

And term limits also limits the good ones. How much worse would we have been to lose say, Hunter and Tancredo after a mere two terms? I know that's going back a ways to find examples, but it's a thing.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sorta maybe... But maybe not. The founders set the standard for a reason. There was a purpose in it to ponder.

And term limits also limits the good ones. How much worse would we have been to lose say, Hunter and Tancredo after a mere two terms? I know that's going back a ways to find examples, but it's a thing.

The standard the founders set was for statesmen. Not career minded professional pols.