Author Topic: Biden’s World Bank Head Promises To Spend ‘As Much As We Possibly Can’ On Climate Change  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s World Bank Head Promises To Spend ‘As Much As We Possibly Can’ On Climate Change

John Hugh DeMastri
Contributor
June 14, 2023 10:13 AM ET
Font Size:

Ajay Banga, the Biden-appointed president of the World Bank, promised to “push” the financial institution to its limits to combat climate change in an interview with Reuters late Tuesday.

While Banga said he would not take any actions that would threaten the global financier’s “AAA” credit rating, he said that he would leverage the bank’s balance sheet “as hard as you can” to address climate issues, Reuters reported. Members of the Biden administration, notably including Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and President Joe Biden himself, and climate activists have — at times over the objections of developing nations — called for Banga to shift the bank’s focus from combating poverty to additionally combating climate change.

“My logic is that if you add up all these kinds of ideas together, annually, you’re looking … in the tens of billions, not in the hundreds of billions,” Banga told the outlet. “I just think we have to be a little careful and a little sensible, of just how much we do on this, but we should do as much as we possibly can.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/14/biden-world-bank-head-push-climate-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

No. No. and No!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

More payola and redistribution of wealth to favored non-white constituencies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Climate Change is just an eco-communist cover for bankrupting the West.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.