Author Topic: Conservatives call for Kellogg's boycott after 'Tony the Tiger' poses with Dylan Mulvaney at Tony Aw  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives call for Kellogg's boycott after 'Tony the Tiger' poses with Dylan Mulvaney at Tony Awards
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
June 12, 2023 09:26 AM

Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes cereal mascot Tony the Tiger was seen walking the Tony Awards' magenta carpet with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney on Sunday, and conservatives are now saying it's time to cancel the cereal company.

The tiger mascot appeared to surprise Mulvaney, a biological male who identifies as a transgender female, causing the influencer to stumble between photo stops outside the United Palace theater in New York.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1668025751218581506

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dylan-mulvaney-kelloggs-tony-the-tiger-tony-awards
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Can we stop giving Tootsie Mulvaney attention? It's what influencers want. Starve them at the source.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

I love these boycotts. They almost always involve a company I don't patronize anyway. Bud Light? Target? Pffftt!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org