Author Topic: 2 Georgia men convicted of smuggling illegal immigrants through Canadian border  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2 Georgia men convicted of smuggling illegal immigrants through Canadian border

WSBTV.com News Staff
Sat, June 10, 2023 at 10:56 AM EDT·2 min read
A Georgia man was sentenced to 18 years in prison after being found guilty of sneaking illegal immigrants through the Canadian border in North Dakota.

According to court documents obtained by Channel 2 Action News, the Pembina County Sheriff’s Office in Pembina, North Dakota, received reports of a motorist assistance call on Nov. 17 at 3:34 a.m.

When deputies arrived, they found 39-year-old Ernesto Falcon Jr. and 38-year-old Rodolfo Arzola-Carrillo, both of Tifton, Georgia, who informed them that their vehicle was stuck in the ditch and that they were walking down the road with their family.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-georgia-men-convicted-smuggling-145643890.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Get some!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis